Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z97 OC Force, Bad bios flash how can i fix this......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z97 OC Force, Bad bios flash how can i fix this......

I flashed bad SLIC bios file that i created from F9a bios
    the problem is i cant get into the bios to reflash fixed bios.

and if i flick the bios switch and boot from backup bios i can get into Qflash once in there i flick the bios switch on the board to the bad bios and then proceed to flash and because the bios is older on the board it will not flash the bios Qflash says out of date use newer version Qflash

Does anyone know what files i need to put on my dos bootdisk so that i can force flash the bios one the swich is flicked in dos so that it reprograms the bad bios........

hmmm im not exactly sure what i have done wrong with the adding the slic to this bios as i have done slic`s to loads of bios`s and versions in the past and they all worked....
    messing about rebooting system over and over will sometimes let me boot the system up but when trying to boot windows 10 it says something like AHCI or something like that bios error and reboots then most of the time 99% will get stuck on led light 32.

anyone got a fix.

Re: Z97 OC Force, Bad bios flash how can i fix this......

So no one knows the tools required for forceflashing bios in dos ??????

i tried using @bios but for some reason it thinks my board has 128 bit flash size instead of 16mb and fails after reading.

really getting annoyed with this now lol, i tried using a guide that someone posted using AFDOS using GN command or something like that but it cant detect flash type.

Comment

Use FPT for Z97 series DOS flashing.....
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

or switch to Backup BIOS and force to reflash Main BIOS with ALT+F10

Comment

You are awesome yet again, cheers :D

Comment

Working...
        X