Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIGABYTE za 170X-Gaming G1, this does not start when you first turn, post err a04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIGABYTE za 170X-Gaming G1, this does not start when you first turn, post err a04

Hello to all
    i have this configuration
    i7 6700k not oc
    ga z170x g1
    4x4 corsair dominator 3000 (ok mem compatibility)
    2x sm951 m2 pci express in raid 0
    2x crucial 500 sata in raid 0
    1x samsung 850 sata

I can not understand why the first launch of Windows 10 appears for a moment the boot then stops, the diagnostic display remains on after a04 a00
    are devices ssd?

Re: GIGABYTE za 170X-Gaming G1, this does not start when you first turn, post err a04

Was it working before or is this your First install?

Are you installing Windows 10 from USB? Have you checked Page 36 of the manual to check you haven't plugged a SATA SSD in a Port that clashes with M.2 Drives.

If you planning to install Windows on the M.2 Drives its generally recommended you unplug your SATA drives install windows and then plug your SATA drives back in.

Have you tried booting with the SATA drives unplugged and does it still pause at A00 A04?.

Also Make sure you have a copy of Intel 14.6 RST Boot Driver's on the USB stick with Windows 10 also reading the manual it mentions you have to be in full UEFI Mode.

Peter

Peter

Comment

Re: GIGABYTE za 170X-Gaming G1, this does not start when you first turn, post err a04

Are you using XMP profile? I assume you are. You will need to up your VCCIO and System Agent voltage to get stable.

Comment

Working...
      X