Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gigabyte gaming 7 "full hd not supported by this configuration" HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gigabyte gaming 7 "full hd not supported by this configuration" HELP!!!

Hey so I built this pc, I wanna game like your supposed to, coming from consoles, Read the manuals watched every gigabyte tutorial out there, until I could build a pc in my sleep. Well I did, turned right on no issue, plays games, but I had to re-adjust the screen i'm using an HD tv 20 inches or so, Looks like a monitor, I cannot go into the HD version of the bios, nor can I toggle full hd. I am getting an error saying Full hd is not supported with the current config, or something close to that, I can't be the only one, I'm running f7 bios with a 4690k and a 4gb 960, anyway I really think my desktop res looks bad, gaming seems fine, idk if thats because its switching between intel graphics hd and my card when gaming or whats going on, Please help me, this is my first "gaming" build.

Re: gigabyte gaming 7 "full hd not supported by this configuration" HELP!!!

Full Hd in BIOS is not important, there isn't driver and the connection function is basically from PC (graphic card) and the monitor.

In the SO loaded all work fine ?

I have disable, in BIOS, Intel GPU integrated and the physical connet is from graphics card added (960 for you) external and the monitor with cable DVI. Some thing is from HDMI o similar connection certificated full hd.
    Mobo: GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK: CPU: i5-4690K; Mem 2*4G Gskill F3-2400C10-4GZH: GPU Nvidia GTX980 all liquidcooled

Comment

Working...
    X