Do not use easytune - it is a virus and will screw up your motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do not use easytune - it is a virus and will screw up your motherboard

I have this exact problem. It's driving me nuts. It begun with "Auto Tune" option. Now my CPU fan its always at 1.3/5k revolutions. It's annoyng. The only way it downs its vcore, it is when I keep "Easy Tune" open, and in "default". Every time I turn on my pc. I try to reinstall windows, or update bios //reset. Nothing works. PLEASE, somebody helm me T_T

Comment

Re: Do not use easytune - it is a virus and will screw up your motherboard

Originally posted by takato23 View Post
      I have this exact problem. It's driving me nuts. It begun with "Auto Tune" option. Now my CPU fan its always at 1.3/5k revolutions. It's annoyng. The only way it downs its vcore, it is when I keep "Easy Tune" open, and in "default". Every time I turn on my pc. I try to reinstall windows, or update bios //reset. Nothing works. PLEASE, somebody helm me T_T
      I have found the solution so I'm gonna resurrect this ancient thread.
      It seems easy tune changed a *windows* setting, that's why no bios reset is gonna help. You have to go in the power options, advanced options, they set max and min processor speed to 100%, so it always tries to keep the max frequency.

HTH

Comment

Working...
      X