omg need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg need help

ok i have a g1 z87 sniper and a g3258 intell cpu and the mb is saying its not a unlock cpu i.e. i can not move the x32 it grayed out.
    yea i updated the bios too f3 still no good so i try the f4 beta bios still no go so i try ez tune it overclock too 4g but when i started real temp it drop back too 3.2g
    and now ez tune dont work too overclocking too

i am stumped

Re: omg need help

Does your BIOS have a Turbo option available when the G3258 is installed?

Yes the G3258 does not have Turbo, but it must have Turbo enabled to change the core multiplier beyond 32.

You also must have the Intel Management Engine Interface software installed to use EZ Tune.

If no Turbo option is available in the BIOS for this CPU, then it can't be OC'd.

Comment

Re: omg need help

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      Does your BIOS have a Turbo option available when the G3258 is installed?

Yes the G3258 does not have Turbo, but it must have Turbo enabled to change the core multiplier beyond 32.

You also must have the Intel Management Engine Interface software installed to use EZ Tune.

If no Turbo option is available in the BIOS for this CPU, then it can't be OC'd.

yes i have 3 op for turbo on off and disabel and yes i have it on i have look at tons of overclocking guides and have try everything i know and i am not a noob hell my first computer was a vic 20 yea i am that old where ram was that size of a envelope for just 16k

it has too be something with mb but cant test it no one i know has a 1150 socket

but open too try anything

Comment

Working...
      X