X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Error Code Sniper z97

B2 display Error Code Sniper z97 ... please heeelp :/

Re: B2 Error Code Sniper z97

I think your display card already shutdown.

Comment

My card nvidia 465gtx oc Work ok... test in another computer....

Comment

You'll need to provide some more info. Your full system specs to start with please.

B2 errors or on some systems error 62 tends to be graphic initialization errors. So it could one of several things:
        What Bios version are you running on your motherboard ? What type of processor, is your integrated video card enabled? Is the GTX seated properly ? Are you providing enough power to the Card? Is your power supply working Okay especially the pci-e connectors ?? What lanes are you running the card off??

Does the problem occur at cold boot or when the pc is running warm or overloaded ?? Are you running the latest drivers for it ??? Did you boot your system from the intel integrated video card and your system was running okay??
        i7 8700k - z370 Asus Rog maximus 10 hero(wifi) (soho)
        G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB
        Corsair PSU, 1
        080Ti EVGA
        960 Samsung Evo , 2 WD Black Storage.
        Builds - Z97x-Gaming 7(media center) . Gigabyte x399 - Gaming 7 Threadripper 1950x (workstation)

Comment

Originally posted by TicTacToe View Post
          You'll need to provide some more info. Your full system specs to start with please.

B2 errors or on some systems error 62 tends to be graphic initialization errors. So it could one of several things:
          What Bios version are you running on your motherboard ? What type of processor, is your integrated video card enabled? Is the GTX seated properly ? Are you providing enough power to the Card? Is your power supply working Okay especially the pci-e connectors ?? What lanes are you running the card off??

Does the problem occur at cold boot or when the pc is running warm or overloaded ?? Are you running the latest drivers for it ??? Did you boot your system from the intel integrated video card and your system was running okay??

GIGABYTE G1 sniper Z97
          INTEL i7-4770K

KINGSTON HX BEAST 2x4 GB kit
          GIGABYTE nVIDIA GTX 465

BIOS F8 fresh update , integrate video card DISABLE in BIOS

Comment

Working...
          X