Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse clicks turns PC on

Yo

I have a GA-Z87X-UD3H and it works excellently. However, when my PC is shut down, hitting the mouse turns the pc back on. I can't find the option in the BIOS and it isn't in Windows to disable it. After going into the BIOS and then pushing the power button for a shut down, clicking the mouse doesn't turn it on. Loading up Windows, then turning off through windows, and the mouse click turns the computer on, so it seems to be a Windows-side only problem. Also, after shutting down from bios screen, hitting the mouse once turns the light on the mouse on (roccat logo lighting) but not the pc or anything else. Unplugging and replugging the mouse when the pc is off makes the light turn off, but hitting the mouse button again doesn't turn the mouse light on again.

Is there any chance anoyonecan direct me to turn this feature off/disable it?

Thanks

Re: Mouse clicks turns PC on

Online Manual > pg60 > 2-7 Power Management

Also, does any software installed in/to support of the Roccat maybe enable this in some setting within?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivy011 View Post
      Yo

I have a GA-Z87X-UD3H and it works excellently. However, when my PC is shut down, hitting the mouse turns the pc back on. I can't find the option in the BIOS and it isn't in Windows to disable it. After going into the BIOS and then pushing the power button for a shut down, clicking the mouse doesn't turn it on. Loading up Windows, then turning off through windows, and the mouse click turns the computer on, so it seems to be a Windows-side only problem. Also, after shutting down from bios screen, hitting the mouse once turns the light on the mouse on (roccat logo lighting) but not the pc or anything else. Unplugging and replugging the mouse when the pc is off makes the light turn off, but hitting the mouse button again doesn't turn the mouse light on again.

Is there any chance anoyonecan direct me to turn this feature off/disable it?

Thanks
      RTFM Page 61...

Comment

Thanks for that, it seems enabling ErP did the trick, though now the GPU light turns off as well as the motherboards lights.

Comment

Working...
        X