Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-P67A-UD3-B3 BIOS Support TRIM on RAID 0 SSD

Hello guys,

I bought a couple of Crucial M500 240GB SSD to set up a raid 0. I have to be honest, i didn't do the usual research, just saw a great deal on amazon and bought this.

My system is running but i started to notice some sloppiness and i found a lot of stuffs. That TRIM for Raid 0 is not enable on series 6 but series 7, etc.

But also there are some BIOS that allow that. I downloaded this BIOS http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...298-print.html

virtualfredRe: GIGABYTE Modified Bios
    Quote:

Originally Posted by vlavot
    Please can someone mod the F9 bios for GA-P67A-UD3-B3 so that it will support TRIM in RAID0, because the .U1D UEFI bios is buggy alot cpu fan wont work, etc etc, so if someone can mode F9 bios for this motherboard so that I can enable TRIM, thank you alot.

GA-P67A-UD3 B3 BIOS F9 mod

Modified with :

Intel RAID SATA 10.6.0.1091 to 12.7.0.1936 (with TRIM in RAID0, credits to CPL0/Dufus)
    Realtek LAN ROM 2.39 to 2.58
    But after the install the pc started a infinite reboot loop and never loaded the BIOS. Manage to restore it from backup BIOS

Can anyone please is using any Modified Bios for the GA-P67A-UD3-B3 that allows TRIM for RAID 0 SSD ?

Thank you so much in advance.

Re: GA-P67A-UD3-B3 BIOS Support TRIM on RAID 0 SSD

I manage to get the BIOS, Hanson and Fernando from Win Raid

RE: AHCI & RAID ROM Modules - 21

I'm using the F9 version and is working

Comment

Working...
    X