X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating BIOS Hlep me

I have been tryng to Update my BIOS From f1 to FC

I have a GA-M68MT-S2P
    I have tried @BIOS But I always get "Can not load ROM image from BIN file. Maybe BIN file size not match."
    I have also tried QFLASH But I get "Invalid File Size"

I' am trying to update my BIOS From rev 1 to rev 3.1 which supports my new CPU.

I' am downloading the Update file straight from the gigabyte website here:
    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM3+ - GA-M68MT-S2P (rev. 3.1)

Please help me I have spent over 5 hours trying to get this to work Thank you!

Re: Updating BIOS Hlep me

Originally posted by Flagged View Post
    I' am trying to update my BIOS From rev 1 to rev 3.1 which supports my new CPU.
    That won't work, flashing the BIOS of a rev3.1 board to a rev1.0 board. There are enough differences between a rev1.0 and rev3.1 motherboard BIOS that the BIOSes are incompatible with one another.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: Updating BIOS Hlep me

Did your new CPU....(model?) is supported by board which you have (Rev.1.0 or 3.0?)

Comment

Working...
      X