Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H77tn LVDS connector and Samsung TFT- LTN170WP-L02

Hi Folks,

a straight forward question, I have a TFT from my DV9000 laptop which died on me - so I bought a H77TN and now want to connect the LVDS on the H77TN to the TFT whose model number is LTN170WP-L02, kindly guide me to either build or purchase the cable - I believe the inverter on the screen with the laptop still works,

my current configurationClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140115_140846.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	756253

MB - H77TN
    RAM - Corsair Value select 1600 4gb
    HDD - Transcent 256GB SSD
    Processor - I5-3570K

I even got a wifi module from the laptop which I have installed on this MB, and intend to use the webcam , mic etc .....

help me folks!

Re: H77tn LVDS connector and Samsung TFT- LTN170WP-L02

From what I can find, it appears the panel originally connected via LVDS in the DV9000. Is that right?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Oh yes indeed, well that turned out to be a 30 pin LVDS cable and the one on the H77Tn is a 40 pin, now I am sorta stuck! I have to by pass this and probably use this ebay kit

Comment

I don't have the electrical/engineering know how to say if that kit would work or not.

Just be careful that the pinouts are the same to whatever you connect.

Good luck.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X