USB Flash Drive not detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Flash Drive not detected

I am trying to update a 965p-dq6 gigabyte motherboard using the usb method but everytime i try the qflash doesn't detect the the flash drive. I have tried different flash drives and different usb ports all formated long and quick to fat. I get a floppy A and B on the menu for choosing the drives. I couldnt find a solution online so i joined this forum. I even drove to frys to ask and someone told me there is a physical switch on the motherboard itself i physically have to switch but iono that sounds wierd and not sure if he was messing with me or not. any help would be appreciated thnx.

Re: USB Flash Drive not detected

Try formatting the stick to FAT32 and retry.

#1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
    X