Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-Z87X-UD4H USB Issues - Frozen mouse/keyboard + sticking keys

Nothing's wrong with your config,just buggy as hell Gigabyte bios
    This problem is present to all Z87 Gig boards. I cannot switch to full screen bios,either. I read that the only way to benefit of that feature is to plug in onboard graphics,but why someone with an dedicated card will ever do that?

Comment

I tried that but it made no difference so i just went back to F8d as the mouse functionality in HD mode is really good,can adjust mouse speed etc.....really nice. I just wish Gigabyte would get their act together with their bios.....beta bios F8d works but final release F8 doesnt?...go figure

Comment

F8b was ok for me,also mouse pointer was smooth,but with F8 mouse is soo laggy! Gigabyte made premium hardware,but crap software,that's a fact! I mean their BIOS it cannot compare to those from ASUS ROG or even MSI,wich are smooth,full screen @ 1080p and way simple than Giga releases. I'm not even sure that they will ever fix anything in the future releases...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeger View Post
          I think there are two ''bad'' batches from this board...
          I saw some people has issues with usb devices,especially with usb 3.0 external drives,others has issues with old ssd's. I experienced some odd behaviours with a pair of CORSAIR ssds based on SF 2281 and 1600 LSI ancient controller - random detection at boot and/or drive dissapear form system and had to hard reset/unplug-replug the sata cable in order to get my dives back.. Until a day when i decided to sell my ssds and get a new SAMSUNG EVO wich is very stable now and no issues at all since than... I read a lot of feedback from users that had issues like mine with this mobo and old ssd drives and the only way to resolve this problem is the buying of a new ssd with other controller than old LSI SF.
          I'm on latest official F8 bios now flashed thru @BIOS utility (awesome feature!) and so far so good!
          I thiink the 1st gen controllers from any manufacturer were all flawed. I think the newer Sandforce controllers work great.

Comment

You were lucky if SF 2281 work well with this board. My Z87X-UD4H v1.0 had issues with CORSAIR F3 90 gb/SF 2281 and F60 based on SF 1600. Now everything work as should with a new SAMSUNG EVO 120 gb based on 3 CORE MDX controller.
            I never had issues with USB devices attached to this mobo,though...

Comment

I fixed this problem by uninstalling Norton

Comment

Just upgraded to F9 and as usual no HD mode in the non beta version,why cant gigabyte get their bios right? What are you doing gigabyte,every beta bios has HD mode but final release version NEVER HAS!!!!! I have bought your products twice now the first and last time...hello ASUS!!!!! Improved overclockability....nope worse than F9a!!!!!
                Last edited by scracy; 03-22-2014, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X