Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte GA-x79-up4 bios support for controllers

RE: Gigabyte GA-x79-up4 (F2 bios)
    Having some problems with BSOD and display hang/recovering, SYS stop/start. I updated the bios to F3x and found that the system did not find the RAID controller card -which contains the boot files. I would like to use the current drivers as well but also need to support for the RAID controller at boot time (also Ctrl A).
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you,
    22Danny

Re: Gigabyte GA-x79-up4 bios support for controllers

Try new BIOS's F3 and F4b .....posted today.

If,still need support to your RAID controller card ....please request new BIOS from GGTS.

Comment

I tried to install the F4b with @bios from win - sys said to update @bios first. . . update said that it was the latest. . . Where should I go to get the latest @BIOS? My @BIOS indicates Writer Ver.2.28 B12.0723.1 (c) 2003. I also tried to run it from the current F2 bios installed during boot. . same result... what next?
      22danny
      Last edited by 22Danny; 08-30-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

F3?
        or
        I give you link to report in post #2.

Comment

Hey Guys. I have the same mobo and kind of the same problem. Except I haven't tried to update my bios. It's still running the F2.
          The RAID Controller Setup (Dawicontrol DC-624e RAID) should be accessed by pressing F4 during BIOS prompt, but it isn't, it doesn't even give me any message about anything, the mobo either shows me the BIOS Logo if it's enabled or a logo for "American Trends" in red. I've tried doing all sorts of things and moving the raid controller around in my mobo, including putting it on another computer to check if it's working, and it is.

Please keep me posted if you have any news on the subject. Thanks !

Comment

Modded F3u with GbE15 and you'll be right as rain.

Comment

Working...
            X