X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z77x-ud5h

I have a
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H-WB
    and have just bought a IO Crest SATA III 4-Port PCI-e 2.0 x 2 Card with Marvell HyperDuo RAID Mode Support and Low Profile Brackets (SI-PEX40057).
    Amazon.com: IO Crest SATA III 4-Port PCI-e 2.0 x 2 Card with Marvell HyperDuo RAID Mode Support and Low Profile Brackets (SI-PEX40057): Computers & Accessories

This has a marvel 9230 chip.

Anyway this card is not recognised by windows 8. I have updated the bios to version 14 and still not recognised.

Any hints on how to get this card configured.

Thanks
    Mark

Re: Z77x-ud5h

Not recognized meaning it is not shown in Device Manager?

I would check that it is inserted in the PCI-e slot correctly, since the metal mounting bracket may not fit well with your case's PCI card slots, and when the metal bracket is screwed in place, it may be pulled out of the PCI-e slot.

Did you install its driver? Does it have a driver for Windows 8?

Comment

Re: Z77x-ud5h - PCI card not recognised

Not shown in device manager or bios. I was sitting in the mb properly but I will recheck this later today.

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      Not recognized meaning it is not shown in Device Manager?

I would check that it is inserted in the PCI-e slot correctly, since the metal mounting bracket may not fit well with your case's PCI card slots, and when the metal bracket is screwed in place, it may be pulled out of the PCI-e slot.

Did you install its driver? Does it have a driver for Windows 8?

Comment

Working...
      X