UEFI BIOS Does Not Display with my Apple 23" ACD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UEFI BIOS Does Not Display with my Apple 23" ACD

If I want to use the Z77-DS3H UEFI BIOS (F9), I must use a non Apple Cinema Display monitor. Using the ACD, I have a reduced size BIOS LOGO screen with a big black board around it. Using the DEL KB key gets a picture like this guy had: My Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H has some SERIOUS BIOS issues. The UEFI BIOS works upon connecting to another non ACD monitor. A search on Google brings up lots of posts on multiple forums with this problem.

I have a GA-Z68X-UD3H w/o the UEFI BIOS (it's the F12 Award BIOS) which works as it should.

So, it's the UEFI BIOS. Hopefully, Gigabyte can release a fix, like ASAP.

Re: UEFI BIOS Does Not Display with my Apple 23" ACD

Originally posted by Stork View Post
    If I want to use the Z77-DS3H UEFI BIOS (F9), I must use a non Apple Cinema Display monitor. Using the ACD, I have a reduced size BIOS LOGO screen with a big black board around it. Using the DEL KB key gets a picture like this guy had: My Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H has some SERIOUS BIOS issues. The UEFI BIOS works upon connecting to another non ACD monitor. A search on Google brings up lots of posts on multiple forums with this problem.

I have a GA-Z68X-UD3H w/o the UEFI BIOS (it's the F12 Award BIOS) which works as it should.

So, it's the UEFI BIOS. Hopefully, Gigabyte can release a fix, like ASAP.
    I also have a Z77 UP5 TH Bios F12e and I have the same problem with my 23" Apple Cinema HD Display with DVI.

Please fix this Gigabyte this is not a problem with old bios on any other computer. This is my first UEFI bios and first problem with this monitor

Comment

Working...
    X