GA-z77x-ud3h won't boot on new build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-z77x-ud3h won't boot on new build

So it was the mobo, went to microcenter this morning and exchanged it for a new one, same model, works fine now. Thank You for all your help.

Comment

Glad to see that the replacement motherboard fixed the problem, thanks for the update.

re: Posting detailed hardware infomation

We can offer faster and more detailed suggestions when we know the complete details.
      When you list the information in a post, this means that we have to waste time and effort searching for the information.
      Some of us are helping in many threads at the same time, sometimes as many as 20 or more.
      If you don't post your detailed hardware list in the PC Specs section or in your forum signature, it makes it much more difficult for us to post suggestions that relate to your specific hardware setup. The chance of errors is greatly reduced when we can quickly check your hardware list.

The forum is about sharing information and you make it much easier for viewers if they can easily see your hardware list and if the solution might apply to their systems.
      Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
      P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
      4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
      MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
      Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
      WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
      Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
      SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
      Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
      Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
      Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
      MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
      Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
      win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
      HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
      CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
      E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
      Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
      Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
      HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
      win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Originally posted by jlarson497 View Post
        Mine is the very same.

To large to post but I'm on my phone so hopefully that'll do.
        Hi, i have the same board and it's Rev 1.1. But I have a question. When you first opened the box, did your motherboard have 2 red stickers? I see one in the picture you posted but is there another red sticker on the diognal opposite corner where the USB, VGA are? And also, did you have 2 bags of black SATA cables? or 1 black and 1 blue?
        Thank you so much.

Comment

Hi, this is jlarson's picture of the motherboard. I have the same question for you.

i have the same board and it's Rev 1.1. But I have a question. When you first opened the box, did your motherboard have 2 red stickers? I see one in the picture jlarson posted but is there another long red sticker on the diognal opposite corner where the USB, VGA are? And also, did you have 2 bags of black SATA cables? or 1 black and 1 blue?
          Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by profJim View Post
            Others will have to help you.
            You won't take 10 minutes of your time to provide the requested detailed hardware list.
            I'm out of here.
            I agree with PJ on this, if your not willing to add your requested info to better help you and refuse or are to lazy to do so. Why should we try and help you using our time to try and read your lazy arse mind? I could go on here about the takers in life but choose not to....

Comment

Working...
            X