Concerns UEFI setup GA-Z77X-UP7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerns UEFI setup GA-Z77X-UP7.

First, when I installed the operating system (Windows 7 x64) with UEFI BIOS (GPT), the message "Starting Windows" is in English, like the boot menu when I press F8 (the rest in Spanish). My DVD is Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Spanish (Original). I've never done this. I understand that if I want to install the operating system on mbr, I put in "Boot Mode Selection" option "Legacy only". Could you change the language problem continuing in GPT mode?. That is "Boot Option Display Control". As I set it up if my graphics card is a Gigabyte GTX 680. And the "Storage Control Boot Option" how it works. Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by PolifemoX; 10-21-2012, 09:06 AM.

Re: Concerns UEFI setup GA-Z77X-UP7.

Originally posted by PolifemoX View Post
    First, when I installed the operating system (Windows 7 x64) with UEFI BIOS (GPT), the message "Starting Windows" is in English, like the boot menu when I press F8 (the rest in Spanish). My DVD is Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Spanish (Original). I've never done this. I understand that if I want to install the operating system on mbr, I put in "Boot Mode Selection" option "Legacy only". Could you change the language problem continuing in GPT mode?. That is "Boot Option Display Control". As I set it up if my graphics card is a Gigabyte GTX 680. And the "Storage Control Boot Option" how it works. Thank you for your attention.
    Fixed the problem of language by selecting "Legacy only" in "Boot Mode Selection".

Comment

Working...
    X