Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GA-Z77-D3H on board LAN loosing Connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-Z77-D3H on board LAN loosing Connection.

Hi I have issues with on board LAN loosing connect and or sometimes it bsod when playing f1 2011 but all ok if you are just in the windows desk top. If I disable the onboard LAN and use a pci LAN card this doesn't happen when playing the game.

I've been playing this game all year on my old system without a problem. No one else has had this issue with the game or this motherboard that I can find.

Running the ga-z77-d3h board and f18 BIOS. Also updated all the drivers. Is that the latest BIOS as I think I saw f19a on this thread. What does it fix ?

Do you think its motherboard ,BIOS or game issue? Other people are getting problems with freezing at the desk top and I have tried their fixes but only when I disable the onboard LAN does it fix the in game issue.

Any help or ideas?
    Thanks

Re: GA-Z77-D3H on board LAN loosing Connection.

Check the IP address, onboard driver and LAN setup. can you see the onboard LAN device in the device manager?

Comment

Re: GA-Z77-D3H on board LAN loosing Connection.

Thanks for the reply , the onboard LAN was working fine when just in the desktop it was only when I played F1 2011 that it played up. I'm having other issues now so I will be returning the board and getting a new one. Just about had enough of the Z77 chipset and i7 3770k cpu. My old 3.18ghz core duo never mist a beat and I have just fired it up again after removing the Gigabyte board.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X