Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lsd back

Ahh I see Lsd is back. wb!
    See Wazza and Pro J , I suggested you guys should clean up after the new year party .
    Pizza boxes with green mold ,200 empty beer cans and a punctured inflatable doll hanging from the ceiling light, dont give the impression that things were all under control

Nm: Chinese new year ..Partaaay !
    Last edited by kick; 01-20-2012, 03:33 AM.
    Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
    Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
    Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
    8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
    60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
    GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
    Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
    http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Re: Lsd back

Haha, thanks man!

Ya, I expected they would have cleaned up a bit more once they saw I was back in action, but then I was like you... Chinese New Year FTW!!

Party on Wayne, Party on Garth!!

The empty beer cans do have to go though, we need room for more empties!

Comment

I don't know methinks Pro Jim got lost after that party. Just meandering around some where.

But welcome Back Lsd!

Comment

Thanks Conners, it's nice to be back in such great company here!

I've talked to ProfJim since I've been back, so he survived :)

Comment

Lee, we have an emergency and really need your help. I just sent you a PM, it's about modding P67 UD5 Bios to remove the multi step LLC and re-enable the original LLC1 and LLC2...(it's apparently still in the Bios, but set to disabled...stasio found it with an editor, that doens't fully support these bioses)...
          Gigabyte Aorus Master

Comment

Sorry man, can't do it :(

I mentioned this to Stasio, why do people find it so hard to pick 4-6/7 for Level 1 and higher for Level 2? I don't understand why everyone wants the Level 1/2 back, before they said it wasn't enough and they wanted more options, so Gigabyte added more, now everyone wants less? I'm lost? It's just as easy with 10 or 20 LLC options to pick one, and then adjust needed Vcore accordingly, like you would have to do anyway with Level 1/2.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not yelling at you or anyone, I just don't understand why all the fuss now that they've added what users asked for and it's easy to find a level that works for whatever you are trying to do.

Comment

^Back to work! no rest for the wicked.

Reminds me of that ol joke .
              Guy gets sent to hell ,Devil shows him round to see which section he would like to choose to be in for eternity.
              The different sections all have bad things going on.., people running around naked with lil demons jabbing their butts with pitchforks,another section filled with people being stretched on a torture rack, another section.. etc etc.
              Finally they come to a section where there are a lot of naked "damned" standing around in a waist deep pool of excrement drinking coffee.
              The guy thinks to himself, it doesnt look pleasant but some of the others were a lot worse, and says to the devil,"ill stay here".
              The devil instantly transports him to his spot for eternity and leaves.
              Just then he hears someone say "right lads, coffee breaks over" and everyone begins to submerge .
              Last edited by kick; 01-21-2012, 03:25 AM.
              Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
              Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
              Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
              8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
              60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
              GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
              Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
              http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

Haha, that's too funny man!!

Hope Falkentyne isn't mad, I sent him a PM with more details on why I can't too, and he's been gone since. I wasn't trying to sound rude, mad, ect. or anything like that, hopefully he'll understand!

Comment

Working...
                X