No announcement yet.

Where can I get older network drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get older network drivers?

For some strange reason images from tinypic will not load on my PC but the same pictures load fine on other PC's using the same internet connection. Google shows that a few people had this same problem and they were able to fix the issue by rolling back to an older realtek network driver. My motherboard is the X58-UD3R SLI rev 1.0 which says that it uses the 8111D realtek network chip. GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1366 - GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI (rev. 1.0) I can't seem to find older drivers anywhere, can someone please help me out?

Re: Where can I get older network drivers?

I managed to dig up the driver disc that was included with my motherboard and I installed the 6.211.1016.2008 driver. It says its from october of 2008..... Sure enough my problem is solved, tinypic loads perfectly now but I wanted to get a somewhat newer driver so if anyone could help me that would be great. Or you can get realtek to fix the latest buggy LAN drivers?

Comment

what web browser you using? you can click on ie9 compatibility so older webpages work better,could be a browser issue?
      Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
      Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
      Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
      Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
      1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
      1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
      Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
      Razer Lycosa Keyboard
      Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
      Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
      K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
      L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
      Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
      Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
      http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
      Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wazza300 View Post
        what web browser you using? you can click on ie9 compatibility so older webpages work better,could be a browser issue?
        I tried with a fresh install of IE and a fresh install of firefox without any addons and tinypic wouldn't load on either. After installing these old drivers tinypic loads on the same IE and firefox installs.

Comment

Working...
        X