Flashing bios m750 sli deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flashing bios m750 sli deluxe

You are welcome, we are here to help to the best of our knowledge, glad to hear it' ok now.

Comment

Sorry to be a nuisence again but i have hit another problem. After successfully flashing the bios earlier i fitted my new amd x6 1100T processor and fan. Now when i boot up i get pretty much the same as before black screen and no signal but this time when i remove gfx cars and plug into on board gfx it makes no difference same orange light on monitor and no signal. As you see from here it is supposed to be compatible since F8K the bios i just installed GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Socket AM2+ - NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI - GA-M750SLI-DS4 (rev. 1.0) . Again any help would be welcome thanks.

Comment

Try clearing CMOS as suggested in post #12.
        If you sucessfuly boot with video signal, enter BIOS and laod optimized defaults again.

Comment

Couldnt find the jumper for some reason but managed to take cmos battery out and replace which allowed it to boot then told me to press delete to enter bios i did then optimised settings f10 save and exit it turned off then turned on to boot and back to where i was black screen :\

Comment

Black screen on both built-in and add-on card?
            Not having jumper, I use a folded aluminum foil, sticking it between the CLR_CMOS pins. Just make sure you don't short anything else or bend the pins.
            I can't think what it is. Try to clear CMOS and load optimized defaults again, but before saving them check Advanced CMOS Features: Init Display First, and Onboard GPU.
            Also to check ram settings(frequency/timings/voltage) to see that they make sense.

Comment

Got a little bit of progress reset cmos and got the computer booted up np onboard gfx. New cpu is showing up and seems to be working fine. I turned off and changed over to my new nvidia 560 gtx ti and i get no screen again. So this time leaving the card in i reset cmos again and it loaded but i got a screen saying. Memory testing : 386500k ok+ 64m shared memory DDR2 800 unganged mode. Cmos checksum error - defaults loaded. So after this reset i have enabled vga onboard all time so it restarts black screen again but i then changed over to my onboard gfx and it loaded up. Not sure what problem is faulty card? or problems with all running together? power supply shortage? I am using a coolermaster 550w psu only 1 500gb sata2 hd my gfx and my new phenom cpu any hep would be appreciated again.

Comment

Maybe a bad CMOS chip?
                Open a ticket at GB support site see what they have to say about it.
                The 4 first digits of the boards serial number are the date of manufature, YYWW(year/week) GB board has a 3 years warrenty since manufacturing.

Comment

I have had the board for about 3 years now beiggining to get frustrated lol. Think i might just order a new board one more compatible with the x6 phenom as im a little limited to my memory options on this older board as well. What do u think a good board would be. Also what size of psu would u reccomend for x6 phenom 1100T, Nvidia Gtx ti and say 8gb of reasonably fast ram as im not sure the coolermaster 550 watt is enough.

Comment

I don't know much about AMD boards and CPUs, see what's available, read some reviews(including user reviews).
                    Memory is quite cheap, you can get DDR-1600 for under 70USD.

Comment

Lol seems to be working the now not holding my breathe though scared to turn it off lol. Just did a good 40 mins gaming seemed fine shall see. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                      X