GA-P67A-UD4-B3 Ram trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-P67A-UD4-B3 Ram trouble

Mate I just started to read your thread. An i felt sorry for you. People want to help but they really don't.
    You got it right in the end. The answer lies in not what's wrong but what isn't. Solving is elimination.

Start from scratch. PSU MB and CPU. Put the MB speaker on. Turn it on, should get a beep!!?!!
    Then try ur DIMMS in different orders etc. 1 by 1 put all four in each slot then diff pairs in..1+2,1+3,1+4,2+3,2+4,3+4...2nd clue!(beep?)
    Add display,get display? No, have ram tested. if comes back fine its your MCH and they'll proly replace it unless the find your tuning has caused the north bridge/MCH?P67's short life.
    Yes, restore bios to default!!!!!!!!
    **Any struggle entering bios will be chip compatibility (MB manufacturer support will state CPU support list and its respective required BIOS)
    --> GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Socket 1155 - Intel P67 - GA-P67A-UD4-B3 (rev. 1.1)

if you still have issues here its a case of formatting your drive total clean O.S. install,
    followed by clean driver installs. Use the disc you can update drivers later.

My guess...you pushed a lil hard or bent a pin.. or could have given your MB a static shock.

What Id like to ask is do you still have the MB??

I have the same one and id like the broken one if you do.

Regards

Beach

"..War ends, only for the dead.."

Comment

Re: GA-P67A-UD4-B3 Ram trouble

Beachy, you realize how OLD this thread is? You bumped an 8 month old thread....i HIGHLY DOUBT the person needs your help by now, especially since he's on a new build...
      Gigabyte Aorus Master

Comment

Working...
      X