Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P67A-UD7 F3 bios update problem

Hallo.
    My motherboard wont update bios - using Q-flash the program says "invalid image" after reading it - and using @bios (B10.1201.1) in windows 7, i try to "update bios from gigabyte server" and after reading image windows claims that "@bios application has stopped working".
    How do i proceed?
    Last edited by Dakabre; 01-15-2011, 08:30 AM.

Re: P67A-UD7 F3 bios update problem

You can create a bootable disk and use flashspi.exe that comes with the BIOS.
    See the instructions and the end of this post how to create bootable USB flash drive.

Comment

You must use the latest @BIOS, just the one time, then after that you can and should use Qflash.

Here is the @BIOS you need to use, which it looks like you may already be using but just in case grab this one anyway and uninstall the one you have and install this one.

Then, use the BIOSes included (F6x for UD7 included) or latest from the BIOS thread, don't search for update online with the program, use "Update from Disk" and browse to the file you want to use.
      GBTP67FUN.zip

Comment

Thx for the quick answers - knew i was asking the right people - used Lsdmeasap's advise

Comment

So did the flash go smoothly?

Hope so! Post back anytime if you need more help with anything

Comment

everything went perfect - after that i used Q-flash which also went perfect

Comment

Nice to hear all is well then!

Post back anytime!

Comment

Working...
              X