Gigabayte GA-890FXA-UD5, will not ignite after the OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabayte GA-890FXA-UD5, will not ignite after the OC

greetings from Croatian, sorry form my english :)

My pc: Gigabayte GA-890FXA-UD5, AMD X6 1055T, Corsais 4GB DDR3 1666mhz, Saphire 6870hd, 750W PSU XFX, bran new- 2 weaks old.

Some day I up date bios on the motherboard, through gigabayte's software in Windows, and now I run AMD Overdrive (OC program, out of pure curiosity, it's been 8 years since I OC my old PC) and the chosen level of OC-a (0-10, chose 3, APPLY), component is shut down and did not light up, just shook his fans (on chassis, processor, power supply), and turn off the pc

I tried to clear CMOS, remove the graphics / shoulder and turned on but nothing (only the fans and shook off the comp). I combined the power of the old comp and works OK!

PC should be turned on without the memory and graphics cards, but will not, broke up for a second then turns off

What should I do, whether she went or motherboard?

Re: Gigabayte GA-890FXA-UD5, will not ignite after the OC

Hi there,

I know that you say that you have cleared CMOS but I would suggest that you do it again as sometimes it doesn't always work. Check here: How to CLEAR CMOS? for the best way to clear CMOS.

If that doesn't work and you still can't get your PC to fire up try kicking in the Back-up BIOS by following these steps:
    Shutdown the PC by switching off the PSU at the wall socket.
    Hold down your case power button and then turn the power supply back on, a few seconds later the board will start, immediately shut off the power supply.
    When you turn on the power supply and power up the board normally DualBIOS should kick in.
    Chassis: Xigmatek Elysium - Mobo: GA-AX370-Gaming K7 - PSU: Corsair AXi 760 Watt Modular
    CPU: AMD Ryzen7 1800 X - Cooler: Raystorm Waterblock (AM4) - RAM: Corsair Vengeance Black 32Gb running at 2400MHz
    GPU: Palit Geforce GTX 1050Ti - Monitor: 27" Dell U2713HM
    Storage: Samsung M.2 NVMe 500Gb, Corsair Force GS 250Gb SSD, SanDisk 250Gb SSD
    ODD: Pioneer BD-RW writer - Keyboard: Logitech K800; Logitech Touchpad T650 - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Comment

Working...
    X