Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3 Realtek and audio device has been unplugged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3 Realtek and audio device has been unplugged.

Hey all,

Just found the forums whilst searching for some problems I'm haveing.

Their is a message that keeps popping up saying that an audio device has been unplugged yet I've no unplugged anything in our out of any audio jacks

I've took a screen of it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

anyone know whats causing this? its really getting on my nerves, I almost feel like going and buying a dedicated sound card to fix it

also the current year is 2011 not 2010, I couldnt post there

Re: Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3 Realtek and audio device has been unplugged.

try to pull out all of the headsets or speakers and see agian if the problem exists mybe some cables shortin the audio circuit

Comment

Yea that keeps happening,

In the end I've had to uninstall the drivers as I couldnt do anything without it popping up

Comment

i recommanded to use driver sweeper to remove the driver completley

Comment

Did you try the latest drivers from Realtek, if not please try them and see if it corrects this for you
          Realtek

Comment

Did this fix the problem - I am having the same issue, and it looks like a couple of people reported the same thing at Newegg.

I did try removing the driver and updating it, and still have the issue.

I just left a tech support on Gigabyte's site, but haven't heard anything yet.

thanks

Comment

Did you try the above linked drivers?

If not please do. Uninstall your current driver and reboot then install the new one and reboot and see if the issue is resolved.

Comment

Working...
              X