Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flaky ethernet connection on GA-P55A-UD3P

Thanks for the update!

Can you test with a few more cables, your LAN test show the cable is the failing point as it says zero length.

Comment

I tested with a cable working on another PC and with a new cable (just bought).
      Moreover, the outlet* is blinking, it is just my MB who do not detect the cable...

*Sorry if it is not the correct word but it seems to be a difficult translation...

Comment

I understand you just fine!

Actually, I didn't even know English wasn't your native language, so you are doing great :)

Not sure what we can do to fix this, sounds like everything is working properly, except it's not :(

So is it not working at all ever now, or just when resuming from S3 sleep?

If it's just a problem when you resume, you may just need to wait for a BIOS update or driver to resolve this

Comment

This problem will make me crazy ! (and not in love)
          I thinkg I'll just fill the gigabyte's after-sales service to resolve this problem properly while it is still under warranty.

But WLAN works ! :-)
          However I need It works with cables...

Comment

Sorry to hear you can't get this working!!

Maybe there is something wrong physically with it, RMA may be the best thing to do.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Comment

Working...
            X