Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: X58A UD7 M.I.T bios reset.

Ahh ok, I know what you mean.

Ya, it's always the toughest things that we can't easily replicate!

Glad to hear it is all well for now, hope it stays that way for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      Ahh ok, I know what you mean.

Ya, it's always the toughest things that we can't easily replicate!

Glad to hear it is all well for now, hope it stays that way for ya!

the fault came back mate .. i have now got a replacement , odd though with this Mb (default settings) the led's onboard are off, on other board the cpu/ddr were light up ..

that maybe why the Cpu-z was showing messed up mem settings , also the default Mit was setting CPU to 15x , should be 20x default ..
      Gigabyte X58A-UD7 (Rev 1),980x ,True Ultra-120 eXtreme Rev.C,FM122 Cpu Fan,Dominator GT 6GB Air flow pro+fan , GTX 480, Prelude XFI, Corsair 850Hx CoolerMaster 830

Comment

Maybe different BIOS used different Auto settings, could be why you see the LED differences.

Comment

Maybe different BIOS used different Auto settings, could be why you see the LED differences.
          it is same F6 , running SD clock and xmp profile now, and only got green for cpu and same for mem , before the mem Led's were light up not sure now many got definitely more than one even on Default MIT..
          Gigabyte X58A-UD7 (Rev 1),980x ,True Ultra-120 eXtreme Rev.C,FM122 Cpu Fan,Dominator GT 6GB Air flow pro+fan , GTX 480, Prelude XFI, Corsair 850Hx CoolerMaster 830

Comment

Ahh well maybe auto/XMP choose different QPI/Vtt amounts before?

Seems odd, but I suppose it could happen.

So everything working smoothly now?

Man, your avatar cracks me up every time I look at it :)

Comment

Ahh well maybe auto/XMP choose different QPI/Vtt amounts before?

Seems odd, but I suppose it could happen.

So everything working smoothly now?

Man, your avatar cracks me up every time I look at it :)
              or the Mb had some sort of Power/flow fault .. will never no. At moment mate running all fine and done a few cold boots,But i have been though this before, if i get no Issues after 2 days , the problem was the Mb.. i am a bit reluctent of Plugging the RE2 in though..

Grrr taking the Ultra 120 cooler off the Mb while in the Mb packaging tray i forgot to lift the Board and get the backing plates running Sd i7 cooler now , looks like back up there Mon morning to get plates, Scan would of not Processed Rma yet so i have a good chance. .

that Avatar is just how i fell Now lol ..

Comment

Ahh! Hope you can get your backplate!!

It's funny for sure, still laughing! Did you make that, or is it from a movie or something?

Comment

Your not wrong , messing with Mb out of case i always use the Mb tray they come in if they have one, i even thought i better get them, then i remembered coming off Motorway ..

The Pic is Marty Feldman , you no Young Frankenstein ect Marty Feldman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at my profile one lol .

Comment

Hopefully they are slow and your board is still there! I'd call in first thing Monday morning, before you go there, that way you can catch them if they are shipping out right then.

Ahh, I thought it looked kinda familiar! Ron I know for sure :)

Comment

Scan are not far from me mate , i will go direct from work when they open.. they no me now, in the last week they swapped Psu , mem and the Ud7 , one even remembers my Postcode, they may even offer me a Job lol ..

Ron is King mate, there is a life story film about him, worth a watch that.. Makes me laugh that guy..

Comment

I'd call as soon as they open, you might miss them shipping stuff out in the morning.

Comment

i might camp out night before lol .. unbelievable forgetting them dam brackets.. i want 10c cooler on idle back.. will sort it mate .. at least if there is a cpu issue i can remove dead easy, will be surprised if problem was cpu though ..

Comment

Well good luck, hope you catch them!

Comment

Working...
                            X