Ex58-UD4P I7 920 AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex58-UD4P I7 920 AGAIN

Im sorry that I made another thread about this but I was to busy with school and stuff to try the settings Lsdmeasap gave me before .... So ima just start over

Ok so I need some settings for my bios to overclock my cpu to 4ghz.

System:
    Case:Antec 902
    PSU: OCZ modxtreme 700w
    Motherboard:EX58-UD4P*bios F13*
    Memory:G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)Newegg.com - G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL7T-6GBPK
    Video:5870*overclock*
    Sound Card: XtremeGamer
    CPU Cooler:Coolit Domino
    Thank You

Re: Ex58-UD4P I7 920 AGAIN

Well you can easily go back to your profile and look at your statistics and find your previous post, that would be much easier for you and me, since you said I already gave you some settings.

Please go ahead and do that, if you can find the thread let me know and I will show you.

Comment

O i remember why I didnt use those settings the settings you gave me gave me lot of bsod and I know there certain thing im suppose to do depending on what type of bsod but i try them like increasing vcore and i still get bsod. Can you either edit the settings you gave me or give me new ones? Thank You

Comment

Here is your old post

Give me your full current settings and tell me what the issue is and I will advise back. What I advise will be the same as before though, sounded like you were not using enough vcore by my last comment

Comment

Working...
        X