m55sli-s4 not working in sli mode with gts-250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m55sli-s4 not working in sli mode with gts-250

Hey everyone, I am really stuck. I have a m55sli-s4 motherboard, and I decided to run sli with 2 inno3d gts 250 video cards. Both cards are recognized under system management, and I have installed the latest nvidia drivers for them in windows 7. Everytime i run them in sli mode, I get a really funny colored screen, and basically its useless. I have tried 3 power supplies, tested the cards individually in another system, the only thing I haven't done is upgrade the bios.

Any ideas, could it be the sli bridge??? any advice would be great.

Cheers.

P.S. Has anyone got a Amd Phenom *4 9550 or higher running on these boards???

Re: m55sli-s4 not working in sli mode with gts-250

What BIOS are you using? I do suggest you update the BIOS first since you mentioned you have not, this may solve all your issues.

It could be the bridge, but I wouldn't look there first unless you have a spare to try real quick. Are you sure the PSU's you are trying are good enough?

Latest BIOS is here (F11j)
    GA-M55SLI-S4 (rev. 1.0) - GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS

Please DO NOT USE @BIOS to update, use Qflash or DOS, here is a guide if you are unsure on how to flash

It looks like the CPU you asked about is not supported on either revision of this board

Comment

Working...
    X