Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p35-ds3l

hi guys
    iam facing a problem with bsod nvlddmkm.sys that happen when i unplug the ac cable from the wall after i plug the cable and power on when it comes to the "logon windows 7 loading" it will bsod i expect its power suplly or graphic card because when i power on the pc the graphic card did full speed "rpm" long time than usual and then it will bsod "nvlddmkm.sys" i expect that the psu not giving enought power to graphic card at the startup and the result is the fan at the startup run long time at full speed not like usual the defference between usual time and Unusual time is 10 seconds
    this problem just happen when i unplug the ac cable from my pc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but after the problem i turn off pc and i turn back and then all fine ok
    i have a quistion why i heard about these graphic cards that are so loud at stratup and then silent like my card why they are so noisy at startup??????????????????????
    my system:-
    p35-ds3l f9
    8800 gt gainward
    2g kingstone
    hitachi 160 gb
    Last edited by gasan; 04-30-2010, 09:14 AM.

Re: p35-ds3l

any suggestion

Comment

Well, i'll try to answer all your questions. The graphics card is noisy at startup because it spins the fan at 100% to make sure it is working properly.

Then, nvlddmkm.sys is the nVidia graphics card driver. It has nothing to do with your motherboard, you may have a faulty graphics card. Ask in the nVidia forums to make sure... And you said you suspect the power supply. However you haven't told us what power supply you have.
      Pro hardware technician for PC, Laptop and Sound equipment.

Comment

MY POWER SUPLY IS THERMALTAKE 450 WATT TR2 RX 450PP ITS SO WIERD WHY WHEN I UNPLUG THE AC CABLE FROM THE WALL I FACED THE SAME PROBLEM "nvlddmkm.sys"
        MAN IAM SO AFRAID BECAUSE THIS IS MY CLIENT MAN HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE

Comment

I suspect its the capacitors on the psu that not charded enought because at startup the card fan spin more time than usual "without the damn bluescreen
          whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy THE CARD WORKS PERFECTLY

Comment

I would suspect the power supply too. I used to have a TT 430W and it was dodgy. I recommend Seasonic, Fortron (FSP), or Enermax.
            Pro hardware technician for PC, Laptop and Sound equipment.

Comment

do you have any program to test or to vadilate what is the problem

Comment

I suspect PSU as well, or crappy drivers. Did you try older or newer ones?

As for your fan spinning at startup like it does, that is normal and it is called spinup. GFX cards to this to ensure it is fully functional, all of them

Comment

look Lsdmeasap its so wierd because i have been test the psu with ost program that test the psu with 2 hours Continuous i saw the fan at full rpm and in games like crysis , drift ...etc ............
                  works fine just when i unplug the ac cable from wall and wait like 20 minute i just faced the problem
                  look can i test with standard psu or just modern one like mine???????????? and how can i figure which device is fualty and what is nvlddmkm.sys .. i need good explanation from experts please help me this is my client pc i want to fix that problem !!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by gasan; 05-01-2010, 03:28 AM.

Comment

jk

Comment

http://hunkerdownusa.files.wordpress.../06/unplug.jpg

Comment

nvlddmkm.sys is a Nvidia Driver error, caused by faulty drivers, or faulty cards.

Switch it to an ATI Card and you will be good to go

I am not sure what your mean by unplugging your PSU causes this, is it clearing the CMOS and loosing BIOS settings or time when you do so? If so you need a new CMOS battery

Comment

mybe
                          because the problem came when the windows 7 loading

Comment

ATI Card, or new or old drivers is probably your only fix.

PSU is really not the issue

Comment

I doubt that it has anything to do with the power supply. nvlddmkm.sys is one of the files for the video card. The fan on the video card will run at full speed until the Windows video driver is loaded. There is something wrong with the driver, or it's corrupted on the HD, so the fan runs at full speed longer. The first thing I would do is download the the latest Nvidia driver and install it. If this fixes the problem I would run chkdsk to make sure there are no other corrupted/bad sectors on the hard disk.

Comment

Working...
                              X