Updated UD3R bios to F12 now BSOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated UD3R bios to F12 now BSOD

So updated BIOS hoping for a fix for the S3 reboot loop bug. Now immed after Windows shows loading screen I get a BSOD. Tried resetting to Opt Defaults & resetting SATA mode to AHCI, no go. Anyone else getting this?

Specs are
    2x2GB DDR2
    Win 7 64bit
    AHCI install
    e8400

Re: Updated UD3R bios to F12 now BSOD

Have you made any changes in M.I.T before to gain stability, and did you re-applied them after flashing if you have.
    Try clearing CMOS as explained in the second part of this post, then load optimized defaults, save & reboot, enter BIOS again and reapply any changes nesessary for AHCI/disk boot orde etc.
    Try increasing MCH Core 1.2v up to 1.24v if needed, if it doesn't help try 1.05-0.95v.

Additional information is needed for further advise, please follow steps 1-4 in this post.

Comment

Well tried Qflashing back to F11, still BSOD. :( Thanks for your suggestions I think the problem may have something to do with windows not loading the correct sata drivers or something. Cause the stop error im recieving has to do with reading the hd.

Comment

Yes 7B is a missing component error, probably related to the IDE/AHCI drivers, can you boot in safe mode?

Comment

nope trying to boot into safe mode blue screens as well at the same point.. guess i got to reformat/reinstall again ..yay. :/
          Last edited by klingon; 02-14-2010, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X