EP45-UD3R boot loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EP45-UD3R boot loop

It's best if you post your bios settings and include the screen-shot when you're having problems. This way we can verify that you've applied the correct bios settings.

Chike's suggestions are good.
    Multiple tests with 2x2GB will help narrow down the problem.
    The main problem might be that your system can't do 8GB at 1066 speeds, but it might do fine with somewhat slower memory speeds.

Keep in mind that MCH Core that is too high or too low (for the amount of memory that you are using) can cause instability and/or boot loops.
    Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
    P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
    4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
    MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
    Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
    WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
    SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
    Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
    Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
    Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
    MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
    Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
    win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
    HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
    CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
    E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
    Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
    Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
    HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
    win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Originally posted by HyperEX View Post
      The video card is brand new, not even a week old yet, my old one is a 8800GT 512MB.
      Just to exclude (or prove) the problem is compativility issue with the card.
      Did you have the same problem with the 8800GT?

Just trying to narrow down the possibilities. It may be a problem with a sepcific ram stick, or a ram slot, or it might be a poblem with dual-channel mode.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperEX View Post
        Yeah, I didn't save optimized defaults then make changes afterwards. I just went to the option to load them, once I saw they were loaded properly, I made further tweaks then saved it.

I didn't know I should have loaded optimized first, saved, then went back in to make tweaks.
        Load Optimized Defaults, Save, and then reboot into BIOS. Then you can make changes. Loading and saving does nothing without rebooting!
        Home PC (Sandy) -- Crunching WCG ~24/7
        GA-P67A-UD4-B3, i7-2600k (L051B138) @ 4800 MHz, 1.356v full load, LLC 4, HT Enabled, Corsair H70 @ 1600rpm as exhaust
        G.SKILL Ripjaws 2x2GB DDR3-1600 7-7-7-24 1.60v (F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH), MSI HD4670 512MB DDR3
        2x 64GB M4 SSD RAID0, 2x F3 HD103SJ 1TB RAID0, F4EG HD204UI 2TB, XP Pro SP3 32-bit, Cooler Master CM690 w/Real Power Pro 550

Work PC (Core2) -- Crunching WCG ~24/7 ...and Crucial M225 64GB SSD Donated for Endurance Testing (Died at 968 TB of writes ...and no that is not a typo!)
        GA-EP45T-UD3LR BIOS F10 modded, E7500 R0 VID 1.200 (3905A706), 3.8 GHz 9.5x400 @ 1.328v full load, Zerotherm Zen FZ120
        OCZ 2x2GB DDR3-1600MHz Memory 7-7-7-24 1.90v (OCZ3X16004GK) @ 1600 MHz 7-7-7-20-tRFC60-PL8 1.90v, Saphire HD3650 512MB DDR2
        OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD, 2x500GB Hitachi RAID1, XP Pro SP3 32-bit, Cooler Master Centurion 590 with 4x120mm Fans, Coolmax 600w Modular PS (CU-600B)

Music System
        Squeezebox Server on Home PC -->Squeezebox Touch w/7" Android for remote -->optical S/PDIF -->Kenwood Sovereign VR-4700 (3x AK4393 DAC/1x AK5383 ADC) -->JBL S312
        Kenwood Sovereign VR-4090B for sale -- PM me.

Comment

Had same problem with 8800GT.

As for clearing the CMOS, any other way you recommend other than using a jumper? (I don't have a jumper to use for it) I figure I should try that first since it will be faster than running Memtest passes on 8GB of RAM.

To those who say the RAM isn't running stable at 1066, I'm not so sure about that. I can't even remember the last time I had a BSOD/crash/lockup on my system, I've had this machine for around a year now.

CPU-Z also reports memory is running in correct speed (even when under 5-5-5-15 timings), so I'm not sure about the memory being unstable.

Anyways, I once again reset BIOS to optimized defaults, this time changing no other settings before or after, I saved right after loading optimized defaults.

I had a loop after I had rebooted after loading defaults, going to run a few more tests to see if it continues looping - I suspect it will, I am beginning to think I may need to clear CMOS. I have a hunch the memory isn't the problem.

P.S. It's funny, I just thought of something...I (naturally) don't recall this problem always existing, but I couldn't pinpoint the time around when it started happening...

That is, until I remembered I wasn't always running 8GB, I started off using 1 of the 2x2 kits - then later got another one. That might have been around the time it started happening.

It would certainly make SOME sense. The the thing is, I have had no crashing/BSODs/weird problems except for the boot looping if I don't discharge CAPS before trying to power on.

I just wish I knew why this is happening, I'm still confident I can find the root of this with more investigation...
          Last edited by HyperEX; 02-08-2010, 03:18 PM.
          G1.Assassin 2 (F11)
          i7 3820
          Noctua NH-D14 SE2011
          GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP
          DOMINATOR GT (4x4GB) DDR3 2133 MHz 9-11-10-27 @ 1.5V
          Sandisk Extreme 240GB / Barracuda 1TB
          Win8 Pro x64
          Corsair HX750
          HAF-X

Comment

I guess you can cinsider testing another video card as done then :-)
            So loading optimized defaults cause a boot loop? After you discharge and go back in MIT do you get a red warning? Do thCPU/PCI-E Clock drives remain as optimized defaults (800/900 respectively)?

You can remove the battery without a jumper, however I have seen at least one user that only both removing the battery and placing a jumper over-night clear worked for him. You may find a jumper on IDE hard drives or CD/DVD-ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chike View Post
              I guess you can cinsider testing another video card as done then :-)
              So loading optimized defaults cause a boot loop? After you discharge and go back in MIT do you get a red warning? Do thCPU/PCI-E Clock drives remain as optimized defaults (800/900 respectively)?
              No warnings, everything seemed to be in order. Didn't notice any problems with the defaults being set incorrectly.

BTW: I think I already stated this but it doesn't loop if I just reboot, only seems to loop from a major BIOS setting change or from a cold boot.
              Last edited by HyperEX; 02-08-2010, 03:53 PM.
              G1.Assassin 2 (F11)
              i7 3820
              Noctua NH-D14 SE2011
              Win8 Pro x64
              Corsair HX750
              HAF-X

Comment

• Fail-Safe Bios Settings usually cause more problems than they solve.
                • Optimized Bios Settings are the foundation for a stable system, but they don't guarantee it.
                • With optimized defaults, some systems are not stable or they have boot loop problems when running at stock speeds.
                • Fail-Safe defaults are dangerous at any speed. GB needs to rename this to Failure Prone Settings.
                • In a few cases, these unmodified options appear to be stable with overclocked systems. I doubt that these claimed "stable" systems have run any extended stress/stability tests.

This is why I created the post for EP4x systems where some of the voltage settings are manually set to the values displayed in the bios, just to the left of [Auto] column. Loading optimized settings and then manually setting the specified voltages has cured many systems of their boot loop and/or stability issues with standard cpu and memory speeds. Depending on the amount of memory installed and memory speed, DRAM VOLTAGE and MCH CORE need to be manually set to a value in the suggested range of values in the post. Once the system is stable at stock speeds, additional tweaks are made when overclocking.

Saving and Applying Bios Settings versus Saving or Loading Saved Bios Profiles
                There seems to be some confusion about "saving" bios settings. The standard way of saving bios settings is to "Save Settings and Exit", which means that your bios settings are applied and your system reboots. You can also save your complete bios settings as a Saved Bios Profile, where you can save up to eight separate profiles. Each saved profile can (and should) have a unique name, up to 15 characters long. You can't delete a saved bios profile, but you can overwrite a profile with a new or modified profile, and you can change the profile name by typing over the former name. Saving a bios profile does NOT apply the bios settings until you save settings and exit. F11 is used to save or overwrite a bios profile. F12 is used to load one of your saved bios profiles. Once you load a saved profile, you are free to make any bios changes to the just loaded settings. If you load a profile, make some changes and then save settings and exit, your modified settings are applied, but the changes are NOT saved to the bios profile that you just loaded. F11 (Save CMOS to BIOS) and F12 (Load CMOS from BIOS) are performed at the Main Menu screen of the bios. Saved bios profiles are never automatically updated when you load a profile, make any changes, and then "save settings and exit."

On my systems, I have a mix of saved bios profiles where some of the profiles are tested stable setups and others are not fully stable configurations that are works in progress.

How the bios sometimes is reset to "safe" settings.
                Sometimes when booting, if the bios barfs on the applied bios settings, the bios will often attempt booting with "safe" cpu and memory speeds and settings. This will not be readily apparent if you have "Full Screen Logo Show" enabled. When this setting is disabled, the screen will display the cpu and memory speeds, when you initially boot your system. If you see default speeds with your overclocked system, you should immediately enter the bios and go to the MIT section, where you will probably be greeted with a red warning box with an error message. With newer systems, it will appear that none of your bios settings have changed. When this happens, I reload my saved bios profile (F12 from the main bios screen) and then make any needed changes.

Related Topics That Aren't Covered:
                Saved bios profiles after flashing to a different bios version.
                Trying to use stable bios settings with a newer or older bios version.
                Why you really need a saved hard copy of your saved bios profiles.
                Do I have to accurately fill in my actual bios settings when I post the settings. [duh]
                E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
                Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
                Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
                HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers

Comment

I've cleared CMOS using a jumper from one of my older IDE hard-drives; however I did not also remove the CMOS battery as the guide mentioned it was optional.

The jumper by itself seemed to be all that was required, as it indeed did clear all CMOS settings. I then loaded optimized defaults, adjusted RAM voltage, then save & exit.

Same problem as before.

Any other things that could be causing this? Later today, I may try the same exact thing, but this time only running 4GB instead of 8.

But the question is, why would running 8 cause a boot loop problem? And if it was caused due to 8, wouldn't it simply be correctable via upping DRAM/MCH voltage?

G1.Assassin 2 (F11)
                  i7 3820
                  Noctua NH-D14 SE2011
                  Win8 Pro x64
                  Corsair HX750
                  HAF-X

Comment

For how long have you left the jumper on?
                    Normally just touching the pins with metal object will clear the CMOS. However, when trying to resolve a problem like your the best thing is to do it right. After you had left the jumber on with the battery out for 8-12 hours it will be safe to assume this is not the problem.

As of the "whys" I doubt anyone can answer, all the suggestions given before were to to try and find the problem in a way of alimination the suspected part at fault.
                    It may be one of the memory sticks or the board, possibly something else (e.g. USB device).
                    Memory related issues/incompatibilities are sometimes solved by BIOS updates, otherwise we are just trying to help you fix it with settings if possible or decide which of the components to ask RMA for.
                    But it must be done in methidical way.

Comment

Thank you for the input, I will again reset CMOS but this time without battery and for 8 hours. Wish me luck!
                      G1.Assassin 2 (F11)
                      i7 3820
                      Noctua NH-D14 SE2011
                      Win8 Pro x64
                      Corsair HX750
                      HAF-X

Comment

do not want to hijack this thread, but I have the exact same board and memory (8GB) and started having this issue when I took out 2 sticks and tried to overclock. I also updated the bios to f12 but loaded optimized defaults and made new settings profiles. I get the same exact problem as hyperEX, cold boot or any bios change starts a reboot loop and I have to clear CMOS or turn off the power supply using the button in back of it.

Perhaps I damaged something when I removed memory or shorted something out or fired something. I am not sure what I did, but no matter what the bios setting is it starts a reboot loop when i change something or cold boot. just wanted to throw my problem in there and what i did to try and resolve it. hopefully you get it resolved hyperEX

/end thread hijack
                        processor : i5-2500k (stock)
                        motherboard : P67-UD4-B3 rev.1.1 Bios : F4
                        Memory : 2x4GB Gskill RipjawsX F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM
                        Graphics card : gigabyte 6950 2GB (stock)
                        Power Supply : Corsair 750HX
                        Operating System : Windows 7 Pro x64
                        HDD : 1x WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD WD1001FALS
                        SSD : Intel X25-V 40GB

Comment

Well, the full CMOS clear for 8 hours didn't work.

After 8 hours with jumper on CLR_CMOS and battery out, loaded it back up, loaded optimized defaults, set RAM to 2.1V, save and exit.

Reboot loop after CMOS settings applied.

Then afterwards, I only left in 2 sticks of memory, load optimized defaults, RAM voltage change. Same problem.

Then the same thing, but this time with ONE stick of memory, same problem.

I have been searching for others with this problem, and have found others with the same problem as myself, but in their case it almost always seemed to happen after a bad OC.

Keep in mind, I have never overclocked anything on this board.
                          G1.Assassin 2 (F11)
                          i7 3820
                          Noctua NH-D14 SE2011
                          Win8 Pro x64
                          Corsair HX750
                          HAF-X

Comment

Try another stick alone, try it in different slots.
                            Try the old video card.
                            Disconnect all peripherals other then the keyboard.

Comment

Re: EP45-UD3R boot loop (4GB Test @ 800MHz)

Once you're done with Chike's single module tests, the next step is to try booting with 2x2GB of memory with 800MHz speeds and memory timings.
                              The initial goal is to get your system stable using 800MHz speeds.
                              • Label each memory module with a unique name, such as A1, A2, B1 and B2.
                              • A1 and A2 will be for one memory channel. B1 and B2 will be for the other memory channel and/or for additional testing.
                              • You will probably need to make the bios changes while you are using a single installed memory module.
                              • Load optimized bios setting defaults. Don't bother with an extended Clear_Bios unless needed.
                              • Manually make all the bios changes in the (code) section of this post. Enter the settings as listed with No Changes.
                              • After making all of the changes, save this settings as a saved bios profile from the main bios screen. Give the saved bios profile a unique, meaningful name, up to 15 characters/numbers/symbols long..
                              • Save settings and exit the bios [F10] and turn your computer off.
                              • Power off your power supply unit using the psu on/off switch.
                              • Insert the "A" memory kit in memory slots 1 & 3.
                              • Disconnect all unneeded hardware, using only cpu, heat-sink, memory, video card, ps/2 keyboard and motherboard speaker. No hard drive, cdrom drive, mouse. Disconnect any hardware and cables/wires that aren't absolutely needed for booting, including USB devices and audio connections. Are your testing with your motherboard removed from the case, where it is resting on a cardboard box of set of boots next to your computer case?

Testing with 4GB
                              If there are any boot problems, it might be related to the MCH Core setting in the bios.
                              1. If you experience a boot loop, let it repeat for about eight loops to see if your system will finally boot.
                              2. When your system boots, immediately go into the bios and confirm that the bios hasn't been reset. When you enter the MIT bios section, if you see a red error message box, the bios has defaulted to some sort of "safe" settings, even though it looks liket nothing has changed in the bios. Just to be safe, continue with step 3 if there were more than 2 boot attempts (aka double boot), even if there is no error message box.
                              3. Return to the main bios screen and press [F12] to reload your saved bios profile.
                              4. Save settings and exit the bios.
                              5. Immediately turn off your system and install a floppy drive or cdrom drive so that you can boot directly into Memtest86+ and run a shortened system/memory test of at least 3 - 5 passes.
                              6. If there are no errors, turn off your system and replace the "A" memory kit with the "B" kit memory modules.
                              7. If there are memory errors while using the "A" kit, move the "A" modules from memory slots 1 & 3 to slots 2 & 4 and retest.
                              8. If there are memory errors using slots 2 & 4, repeat the memory tests, using the "B" memory module kit in slots 1 & 3 and/or slots 2 & 4.
                              9. If there are memory errors using the "B" memory kit, you should try testing with a borrowed 2x2GB kit (800, 1000, or 1066 MHz).
                              10. Note: If needed, you can test with a pair of memory modules in memory slots 1 and 2, but your memory bandwidth will be reduced by about 10% because your memory will be running in single channel mode. Note all error details, e.g. elapsed time, pass #, etc.

Are we having fun yet?
                              Code:
                              ++++++++++
                              Motherboard: GA-EP45-UD3R v1.1 BIOS F12
                              Cpu: E8500 Wolfdale
                              Ram: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (x2) 
                              ------------ http://tinyurl.com/ygxftcx
                              Power Supply Unit: BFG GX 550W 
                              ------------ http://www.bfgtech.com/bfgr550wgxpsu.aspx
                              ++++++++++
                              [B]MB Intelligent Tweaker(M.I.T.)[/B]
                              Robust Graphics Booster --------------- : [Auto]
                              CPU Clock Ratio ----------------------- : [9X]
                              Fine CPU Clock Ratio ------------------ : [.5]
                              CPU Frequency ---------------------- 3.16GHz (333x9.5)

[B]Clock Chip Control
                              Standard Clock Control[/B]
                              CPU Host Clock Control ---------------- : [Disabled]
                              CPU Host Frequency (Mhz) -------------- : 333 Mhz
                              PCI Express Frequency (Mhz) ----------- : [100]

C.I.A.2  ------------------------------ :[Disabled]

[B]Advanced Clock[/B] Control [Press Enter]
                              [B]CPU Clock Drive[/B]
                              CPU Clock Drive ----------------------- : [800] <-- verify that these 4 settings are as shown, do not manually set these!!
                              PCI Express Clock Drive --------------- : [900]
                              CPU Clock Skew (ps) ------------------- : [0ps]
                              MCH Clock Skew (ps) ------------------- : [0ps]

[B]DRAM Performance Control[/B]
                              Performance Enhance ------------------- : [[B]Standard[/B]] <---  [COLOR=Sienna][U][B]don't use the Extreme option[/B][/U][/COLOR]
                              Extreme Memory Profile --- (X.M.P.) --- : [Disabled]

(G)MCH Frequency Latch ---------------- : [Auto]
                              System Memory Multiplier -------------- : [2.40B] <--- for 800MHz speeds
                              Memory Frequency (Mhz) ---------------- 800 <--- this is set by the bios (333x2.40)
                              DRAM Timing Selectable ---------------- : [Manual]

[B]Standard Timing Control[/B]
                              CAS Latency Time --------- 5 ---------- : [5] <--- manually set these primary timings
                              tRCD --------------------  5 ---------- : [5]
                              tRP ---------------------- 5 ---------- : [5]
                              tRAS -------------------- 15 ---------- : [15]

[B]Advanced Timing Control[/B]
                              tRRD ------------------- 4 ------------ : [Auto] <--- leave these set to Auto
                              tWTR ------------------- 4 ------------ : [Auto]
                              tWR --------------------13 ------------ : [Auto]
                              tRFC -------------------68 ------------ : [Auto]
                              tRTP ------------------- 4 ------------ : [Auto]
                              Command Rate (CMD) ------0--------------: [Auto]

[B]Driving Strength Profiles[/B]
                              Driving Strength --------- : Press Enter <--- leave channel A & B set to Auto

[B]Channel A[/B]
                              Static tRead Value ----------- 6 ------ : [8] <--- aka tRD or Performance Level
                              tRD Phase0 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto] <--- leave at default Auto setting (and below)
                              tRD Phase1 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto]
                              tRD Phase2 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto]
                              tRD Phase3 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto]
                              Trd2rd(Different Rank) ------- 8 ------ : [Auto]
                              Twr2wr(Different Rank) ------- 8 ------ : [Auto]
                              Twr2rd(Different Rank) ------- 7 ------ : [Auto]
                              Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank) ------- 9 ------ : [Auto]
                              Dimm1 Clock Skew Control -------------- : [Auto]
                              Dimm2 Clock Skew Control -------------- : [Auto]

[B]Channel B[/B]
                              Static tRead Value ----------- 6 ------ : [8] <--- aka tRD or Performance Level
                              tRD Phase0 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto] <--- leave at default Auto setting (and below)
                              tRD Phase1 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto]
                              tRD Phase2 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto]
                              tRD Phase3 Adjustment -------- 0 ------ : [Auto]
                              Trd2rd(Different Rank) ------- 8 ------ : [Auto]
                              Twr2wr(Different Rank) ------- 8 ------ : [Auto]
                              Twr2rd(Different Rank) ------- 7 ------ : [Auto]
                              Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank) ------- 9 ------ : [Auto]
                              Dimm1 Clock Skew Control -------------- : [Auto]
                              Dimm2 Clock Skew Control -------------- : [Auto]

[B]Motherboard Voltage Control
                              CPU
                              Voltage Types------------ Normal --------- Current -----[/B]
                              Load-Line Calibration ----------------- : [Disabled]
                              CPU Vcore -------------- [COLOR=Red]1.?????[/COLOR] ------ : [ ] <--- manually set to the 1.????? value displayed in your bios
                              CPU Termination -------- [COLOR=Red]1.???[COLOR=Black]V[/COLOR][/COLOR] ------- : [ ] <--- manually set to the 1.??? value displayed in your bios
                              CPU PLL ---------------- [COLOR=Red]1.???[/COLOR]V ------- : [ ] <--- manually set to the 1.??? value displayed in your bios
                              [B]MCH/ICH[/B]
                              MCH Core --------------- [COLOR=Red]1.100[/COLOR]V ------- : [[B][COLOR=Red]1.05[/COLOR][/B]] <--- [B]0.95, 1.15 or 1.20 might be needed [/B]
                              ICH I/O ---------------- [COLOR=Red]1.500[/COLOR]V ------- : [[B][COLOR=Red]1.500[/COLOR][/B]] <--- or the value displayed to the left in your bios
                              ICH Core --------------- [COLOR=Red]1.100[/COLOR]V ------- : [[B][COLOR=Red]1.100[/COLOR][/B]] <--- or the value displayed to the left in your bios
                              [B]DRAM[/B]
                              DRAM Voltage ----------- [COLOR=Red]1.800[/COLOR]V ------- : [[B][COLOR=Red]1.80[/COLOR][/B]] <--- for 800MHz with 5-5-5-15 primary memory timings

[B]Advanced Settings[/B] -------- 
                              Limit CPUID Max. to 3 ----------------- : [Disabled]
                              No-Execute Memory Protect ------------- : [[COLOR=Red]Enabled[/COLOR]]
                              CPU Enhanced Halt (C1E) --------------- : [Disabled]
                              C2/C2E State Support ------------------ : [Disabled]
                              x C4/C4E State Support ---------------- : [Disabled]
                              CPU Thermal Monitor 2 (TM2) ----------- : [[COLOR=Red]Enabled[/COLOR]]
                              CPU EIST Function --------------------- : [Disabled]
                              Virtualization Technology ------------- : [[COLOR=Red]Disabled[/COLOR]] 

Integrated Peripherals
                              Legacy USB Storage Detect ------------- : [[COLOR=Red]Disabled[/COLOR]]
                              Last edited by profJim; 02-10-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X