Feedback and Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback and Suggestion

I am planning on getting a GA-P55A-UD4P board with a i5 750 processor and a Kingston HyperX KHX1600C8D3K4/8GX ( Quad Channel Kit ).

My question is do you think this three parts will fit to each other?
    Or should I get a GA-P55-UD4P instead of GA-P55A-UD4P?
    I Read the manual of P55A and there is something i don't really understand here what it says.. ( Turbo SATA3 / USB3.0 (Marvell 9128 /NEC USB 3.0 Controller)
    Determines whether to set the PCIe speed of the Marvell 9128 or NEC USB 3.0 controller to PCIe Gen 2. Please note that when only one graphics card is installed on the PCIEX16 slot, it will operate at up to x8 mode if either one of the two controllers is set to PCIe Gen 2. The two controllers will be automatically set to PCIe Gen 1 when two graphics cards are installed on the PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots.

Auto Lets the BIOS automatically confgure this setting, depending on the device installed.
    (Default)
    Turbo SATA3 Sets the PCIe speed of the Marvell 9128 controller to PCIe Gen 2.
    Turbo USB3.0 Sets the PCIe speed of the NEC USB 3.0 controller to PCIe Gen 2.
    Disabled Disabled forces the Marvell 9128 and NEC USB 3.0 controllers to PCIe Gen 1.)

The real story of this setup is i will send money to my brother who lives in the U.S. and he will buy me this setup and he will send it here in the Philippines.

I think this is a NO ROOM FOR MISTAKES because it will be TOO EXPENSIVE for me if i will return the parts to the U.S.

Thanks in Advance!
    Bong

Z77-D3H Rev 1.1
    GA-Z77-D3H BIOS F23a mod
    Core i5 3570K @ 3.8 MHz
    Kingston HyperX Blue 9-9-9-24 @ 1.65v
    Kingston SSD AHCI Mode
    Two 1TB Seagate
    ATI 6850
    850W 80+ Gold PSU
    Air Cooling
    Windows 7 x64 SP1