Ga-x58a-ud7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga-x58a-ud7

Board appears to be working well but there is one wierd issue.
    Acronis 11 and Acronis 2010..both these programs install OK but when opened they run through the first few screens then everything freezes (the whole computer) for 1-2 mins then away it goes again and works fine..I have both these programs installed on other computers all running Win7 64bit none have this problem ..
    The same thing happens on different hard drives both SSD & SATA2 it only happens on this computer with this motherboard..have tried using Acronis backup files from another computer using Acronis with no issues and installed it onto this computer and the problem appears again!!??

Spec.
    CPU i7 975
    Zelman Fan CNPS9700LED
    RAM Kingston 1333 6x2g
    VideoC Gigabyte ATI HD 5750
    HD's 1xCorsair X256G
    1xSeagate SATA 2T
    1xSeagate SATA 256g
    PSU Thermaltake W0203 750w
    Case Thermaltake Soprano Full Tower
    OS Windows7 Ultimate 64b
    Temps. 45-60degrees

Re: Ga-x58a-ud7

Udate....Have just tried another Hard drive with Vista 32bit was working OK in another Computer and I have the same problem whole sys. freezes for up to 2min. then works OK!!

Futher update...Changed Video Card to Gigabyte Nvidi GeForce 8800GT and installed Win7 64bit from an Acronis backup file before this motherboard was installed..still no joy..more and more it seems to be the Motherboard and Acronis is the problems..surely someone is using Acronis with this board please let me hear from you
    Last edited by ronpeck; 12-26-2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X