Q6600 / EP45C-DS3R o/c request from a noobie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Q6600 / EP45C-DS3R o/c request from a noobie

You had better performance with 18 because of the lower tRD(Static tRead Value) 15 sould be better than 18 with tRD 6.
    I am not sure what flex mode does but it is supposed to be used when mixing different types of memory modules.

Comment

i have to give a break to my overclock adventure unfortunately... because of a problem, i must remove 3 of 4 RAM modules.. i can use only one module atm.. i dont know why, i get an error that says "atikmdag stopped working and has recovered"... while i was playing a game, screen freezes and goes black for a few sec. then goes back normal again... all these happens when i mount all modules... when i left only 1 module mounted, it seems all problems gone... i've been using this system for 1 year but this problem occured one month ago... don't know why this happens but it drives me crazy.. im gonna start crying very soon...
      <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>
      Coolermaster Centurion 700W
      Gigabyte EP45C-DS3R
      Intel Q6600 @ default with stock cooler
      2x2 Gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC
      2x1 Gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Fatal1ty
      Sapphire HD4870 512 Mb @ default

Comment

A quick google of atikmdag brings up a bunch of the same problem you have, try to see if they have a fix for that.

Comment

i checked almost everyday but no fix worked for me. i'm trying new fixes atm, hope those work...

btw i'm really grateful for your help and guidance, and for your speed of course...
          <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>
          Coolermaster Centurion 700W
          Gigabyte EP45C-DS3R
          Intel Q6600 @ default with stock cooler
          2x2 Gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC
          2x1 Gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Fatal1ty
          Sapphire HD4870 512 Mb @ default

Comment

Working...
          X