problem motherboard audio header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem motherboard audio header

My case, 5-6 years, has 5 single front audio connectors (labeled: Return L, Return R,GND, spkout L and spkout R), which confuses me when im trying to connect it with a GB MA790XT-UD4P audio header, because the manual doesnt tell me how to connect each one up. it just assumes i have a grouped single connector instead of the many.

There is also the MIC. front panel connectors, which has 3 single; labelled: mic in, mic bias and gnd. I dunno where that goes, i assume with the audio header.

The same problem with the USB front panel. 2 USB ports but instead of one convenient connector i ahve 4. 2 black single connectors, 2 identical 3 pin connectors, labbeled 'USB VCC + -'

can someone tell me how to connect the audio stuff! Thanks
    Last edited by pnikinc; 12-14-2009, 06:15 AM.

Re: problem motherboard audio header

Can you please give me an image of your wiring from your case manual? If you do not have this, then please give me the case brand and model and I will try to find it for you

Comment

Re: problem motherboard audio header

I don't have the manual and i don't know the brand, i got it from a friend a while ago. he doesnt ahve anything info on it either.

I took a photo of the audio wires from the case. the are labeled: left to right: Green wire (Spkout R), Black Wire (GND), White Wire (Return L), the other white wire (Spkout L), and the Grey Wire (Return R).

The three on the right of the image are the microphone cables. Labelled Left to right: Red Wire (Mic In), White Wire (Mic Bias), Black (GND).

I hope this helps in any way.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X