GA-P45-UD3LR Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-P45-UD3LR Question

Does it have 2Oz copper in common with other P45-UD3 series boards. I just want to confirm this because the line is omitted on the gigabyte specs page:

GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification - GA-EP45-UD3LR (rev. 1.0)

It states it here for a different board in the series:

GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification - GA-EP45-UD3 (rev. 1.0)

Also says "Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 4-Gear switching" whereas the other board says "6-Gear switching".

I need it to overclock my q9550 so I need 450+fsb.

Re: GA-P45-UD3LR Question

UDx models all have 2ox copper PCB.

The UD3LR is a budget model, which is why you see the 4 gear vs 6.

I would go with a better board if you want to overclock a quad, that one may do it but it would not be the best choice really. If you can get UD3/UD3R, Or above such as UD4/UD4P

Comment

I cant get any other type in the UK at this point in time, they were readily available 5 months ago, but the LR is all that is left. Could I get one direct? I'm looking at the Biostar TP45-HP now I can get it from amazon.co.uk.

Comment

Do you ebay? I don't think you can by one direct, but I do know a few stores in the US that ship worldwide but that likely adds extra $$ for shipping of course.

I did find a few for you in the UK, I think, sorry of course I am not sure if these stores are good or the prices are good though.

DS3P
        Gigabyte EP45-DS3P 775

DS3

DS3R
        D2 Leisure Group - GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3R - LGA775 Socket for Intel - P45 Chipset

UD3P
        Welcome to CSM

Comment

I'd have liked to get a gigabyte UD3 but I'm waiting for a PQ5 deluxe to arrive tomorrow. It seems popular on xtremesystems.org so I should be able to get some tips on clocking it. Thanks for searching though.

Comment

Ahh, ok!

Sorry to hear, but no hard feelings! Enjoy your new system

Comment

Working...
            X