Ga-p45-dq6 not sleeping. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ga-p45-dq6 not sleeping. Please help

You should be setting your own tRD and Driving Strengths, is there a reason you don't?
    Don't really know how or what values are appropriate.

6-6-6-18 didn't help.

I don't think cpu vtt makes a difference though I will try and see. I'll also work on the mch vcore as well. You should note that the s3 issue persists even if I drop the multipler down to 6x. 6x 471 yields 2.83ghz yet s3 sleep doesn't work there either.

Could you be alittle clearer though on what you want me to test

Comment

Ahh, ok, sorry about that.

For Driving Strength often 1066 is best for 800Mhz, so I think 1066 would be fine for your setup as well.

tRD depends on a few things, for now though I would suggest you set this to 9. I can help you try to set it lower later for better performance, but 9 should be good for our testing now

Thanks for testing 666-18, now we know ram settings mainly are not to blame.

It is the High FSB that causes the issue mainly, not overall speeds.

I'd like you to try to see if you can lower Vtt, maybe to 1.3-1.34 at least. Are you sure more vcore also does not help, just ask because that sounds a little low what you are using.

So did you test a few different MCH Ref amounts like I suggested above yet, with less Vtt?

Comment

I see... ok it may be a few hours before I can get back to you. I'll do as you say. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Good luck in testing things, no rush as I will be leaving shortly anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X