ep45-UD3L + q6600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ep45-UD3L + q6600

I'm having a hell of a time oveclocking this combo. I had this board doing 3.6ghz. I have used ET6 with and without overclocking.

I want to hit 400FSB with 8x or 9x.

I can not this board and processor with do anything more than stock specs.

ET6 will not OC, it brings up "boot failure due to overclocking or voltage" specs message

MB: EP45-UD3L (ver1.0) updated BIOS F7
    CPU: q6600
    RAM: OZC reaper DDR2-1066
    Ultra 500watt

What otehr info is needed to start getting help
    Right now i'm at stock specs

I'm getting very frustrated with why i can not OC this combo anymore

Re: ep45-UD3L + q6600

correction, just reinstalled the newer version of ET6 and i can acheive 430x8....using ET6, this keep getting weired for me.

I will try to change BIOS manual again and see if anything changes.

I will try and duplicate ET6 setting but manually with BIOS and see if anything funny happens

Comment

Not al Q6600 will do 3.6GHz, what stepping is it.
      Please read this post for basic settings before overclocking.
      Please post ET6 Tuner -> Advanced > Voltage tab screen capture for the 430x8 OC.

Comment

Well i have to say since i posted, i did read more and followed some instructions from this website. (downloaded latest BIOS and load optimal setting)

It seems i'm back to getting overclockered, now i just need to fine tune for optimal performance.

I will continue to post here and hope to receive the extra help to fine tune.

Thank you

I'm gathering data you requested and will post soon

Trying to resize capture screen to post. I was able to resize but the clearity was crappy. Also how can i down size link to RAM instead of having that big long address link?

Again thank you in advanced. Wish i found this place earlier than beating my head
        Last edited by 1badbrd; 10-25-2009, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X