Pre-Moderated Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Moderated Posts

I have received a few messages about posts or thread replies needing to be moderated before they are posted, I just wanted to let you all know this was nothing I specifically set to happen, nor have I been informed by anyone else that they had done so.

So it must have just been a glitch, or someone playing/testing settings. If any of you are still affected please let me know Via PM and link me to the thread or post.

Thanks, and sorry for the issues

Re: Pre-Moderated Posts

Hello,

I'm trying to reduce the spam on the forum and somehow some posts were set to moderate for about an hour or two. I was notified by a user and I quickly fixed the issue.

If anyone is still having problems, please let me know!

Thanks,

Justin
    TweakTown
    -Justin

Comment

Ahh, ok!

Thanks for the heads up Shocker! Are you also changing PM limit amounts, I have been told by a user his limit was increased? If so I need a bump please.

Comment

Disabling signature URL isn't going to reduce spam much and we ask people for the link to their ram.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
          Ahh, ok!

Thanks for the heads up Shocker! Are you also changing PM limit amounts, I have been told by a user his limit was increased? If so I need a bump please.

I have increased yours by 2000%! :)

Enjoy!
          -Justin

Comment

Thanks Shocker!

Cam just got back in and replied to my message about this, and gave me your email. So next time I notice anything funky with the board I will be emailing you so I can find out what's going on.

Maybe we should add a Captcha to sign in? I do think we keep on top of spam pretty well here though, and I also think a lot of our spam comes from living people so Captcha may not help anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X