Please Help with my Boot Loop Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help with my Boot Loop Problem

I built this computer (my first) about 5 months ago and it has been running fine until today. I left it on last night and when I came in this morning it was doing a constant boot loop. I have tried clearing the CMOS by shorting the pins with a screwdriver, and removing the battery for about an hour after which I would set Optimized Defaults, save and reboot. I then went back into the bios and set my RAM voltage and saved again. I haven't added any new hardware either btw. First I get the Windows Error Recovery screen, then the Windows start screen, and then the blue screen of death (shown below) that comes up briefly and the process starts all over again. Lots of info, on the blue screen but I have no idea what it means. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance, Dan.

Attached Files

Re: Please Help with my Boot Loop Problem

something could have failed....hard drive?graphics card do u have onboard graphics? try removing graphics card and try
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Please Help with my Boot Loop Problem

You don't say what OS you are running. In any case the fltmgr.sys error most likely refers to a corrupted hard drive. In my experience the only way to get past it is to reinstall the OS. The problem could have been caused by a failing drive.
      Ooops, I didn't read. The question then is which OS goes into the loop. Both? If it is both I am really puzzled. Power supply, motherboard?? If one of your two OSs loads normally you need to reinstall the bad one.
      i7 920 DO @ 4410 210*21 Watercooled
      Gigabyte GA-Ex58 ud4p
      3X2gb Mushkin DDR3 1600
      2x4870 1GB Ati Crossfire.
      Intel X-25M SSD OS drive
      G.Skill Titan 128gb SSD X2 RAID 0 Data
      Corsair HX850 PSU
      Windows 7 x64 7600

Comment

Working...
      X