Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x58 BIOS copies - link integrity?

Hey LSD! Long time no see!
    I have a question about the EX58 boards' BIOS links - the ones at www.station-drivers.com; has this been relocated - I keep getting a link error? Have tried chrome, ff, even safari, but - no dice...

Bill

Re: x58 BIOS copies - link integrity?

Sup Buddy!!!

They may have been asked by Gigabyte not to host them? not sure, I always get them direct via email or from Stasio's post here

Hey, wait, actually..... Works fine for me

Tested, and downloaded the latest they hosted. The site did seem slower than usual though, so maybe they are having some issues?

Comment

Missed you guys!

Ackk! Must have been down last night! I knew there was a reason the nuns taught me French in high school

Been trying to handle the worst of the load at Tom's GB, but haven't yet taken the plunge into i7/x58 - got lots of problems (seem endemic everywhere, but , hey, it's brand-spanking-new tech - what was to be expected?), and trying to organize a bit - you recommend BIOS I don't find on the GB site-set I normally use...

Dev system (built w/your gracious help) is cooking along fine:
      Windows 7 Forums - View Single Post - Show Us Your Rig
      Moved part of it to water, was too good a 'space-heater' fo my small office...

I'm still passing along the ones I can't help, but they're getting fewer as things go along

Your new memory tests/reviews are spectacular!

Well - got a lot of DLing to do, take care!

Bill

Comment

Hey LSD;

got one more question - are the 'plain' UD3R's listed here:
        GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R
        (not the 1.6's series'd as FA,FB,FC, but the F6,F7,F8a ones...)
        for the UD3R-SLI? I can't figure out what/where else they'd be?

My regular site(s):
        GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS - GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI (rev. 1.0)
        ain't got any of this new stuff!!

Thanks again,

Bill

Oh - and LOL, I know why I'm having access problems - polished up the HS French: "Renovation de la page en cours" = "Restoration of the page in progress..."; they're probably up and down for maintenance!!! - damn nuns should'a hit me over the head more often back in HS...

Comment

I see you are keeping your hands full over at Tom's, quite hard to keep up isn't it!

Got a few more reviews coming out here shortly!

Nice setup you got there!! I need another monitor now that I see that :)

Ya I don't use that site anymore for BIOS's myself, If I do not get them direct via email I get them here or at JZ's site

Nope, looks like that site does not list the SLI model BIOS's. F5 is the latest, you can get it along with the older ones here

Hey, you aren't Bill Owens are you? Just wondering, be cool if ya was!

Comment

Working...
          X