hi to all, pls help ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi to all, pls help ;)

hi to all, i'm new, i want buy this motherboards: Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P but i can't understand if i can put 4 giga ddr3 at 1333 mhz, if yes i can put 2 bank in dual channel?

Can i use these: TW3X4G1600C9DHX 4GB ( 2x2GB ) CAS 9
    [TW3X4G1600C9DHX]

??

And compared to asus m4a79-t deluxe what's it's best?( ;) )

Sorry for stupid questions, but i'm a bit noob...

And... for use phenom 2 x4 955 i need the last bios, i need another ad cpu for flash it?

Re: hi to all, pls help ;)

Yes, you need BIOS F5c for that CPU, at least that is the official tested one that it works properly and fully in.

A older BIOS may work enough for you to flash, you would just need to try it and see. I have seen several unsupported CPU's work fine with a BIOS that is tested for them, and others just have strange issues. But yes, some will not work at all and you would need a older CPU to flash with. I think you will be OK with that CPU and this board as I have seen a few users lately using this chipset with unsupported CPU's and the BIOS gave them weird errors or issues until they updated it, but it worked good enough to do that so I think you would be ok

Yes you can use 4GG in dual channel at 1333 or 1600, as for those exact sticks I am not sure as they are not on the list. I use plenty of sticks that are not on the Supported lists so they may be fine. Have you asked at Corsair forum if they know if anyone has used that combination yet? If not, I am sure they can tell you if they know of any issues with it >>>
    The Corsair Support Forums - Powered by vBulletin

As for the other board not sure? All Gigabyte here!

Plus I do not personally use AMD or know much about it, so I could not say really which would be better for you?

Comment

Working...
    X