Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EP35C-DS3R - Black Screen After Loading Bar

Hi,

I am getting black screen after windows loading bar.After loading bar screen goes black and hdd works for a while then hdd stops working.
    At this moment i have nothing to do and i must restart.

These black screens comes randomly.Sometimes system opens without problem and sometimes i have to reset 3-4 times to be able to open system.
    I tried different operating systems(vista 32bit,64 bit..) and different bios versions of my motherboard but everytime i experienced this problem.
    I know it is because of overclock but i've done all stability tests.If system opens everything is perfect.

My bios settings:

CPU: 400X9,5 = 3800 MHZ (E8500)
    RAMS: 400X2,40 = 960 MHZ Timings= 5-5-5-15 (Kingston 1066mhz 4x1gb)

Voltages:
    FSB OVERVOLTAGE=+0,1
    MCH OVERVOLTAGE=+0,1
    CPU VOLTAGE=1,275000
    DDR2 VOLTAGE= +0,3

Re: EP35C-DS3R - Black Screen After Loading Bar

Black-outs after visiting bar ...

Does Vista still have "safe-mode"? Would it boot to that any better? And weren't there "debug messages during boot"-options too? (One can see some if Windows Update finishes up after reboot.)

I would boot to Linux Live distro that has sshd, and check if the OS is still up while the display is blank, and how does the system look like, if so. But that is just me. (Had a malfunctioning GFX once, Linux booted ok, but system were like not having GFX card at all.)

Comment

vista doesn't show any error or solution.
      just screen goes black after loading bar and hdd stops working..
      and generally vista opens after reset.

the other problem is when system is overclocked, it takes more time that vista being opened

Comment

Originally posted by sansir View Post
        vista doesn't show any error or solution.
        So the "black screen boot" does not write anything into the Event Log either?

Comment

Originally posted by mv2devnull View Post
          So the "black screen boot" does not write anything into the Event Log either?
          no there isn't anything in event viewer.
          it is not bluescreen and it doesn't boot automatically.i don't think vista could recognise this situation.i'm sure the problem is with mobo..
          Last edited by sansir; 04-22-2009, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X