AHCI implementation on X38-DQ6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AHCI implementation on X38-DQ6

Ahh! So you wanted this for a board you keep on the shelf? Why the concern then so much?

But yes, please do give your feedback about it, good luck

Comment

I need to build soon a new lga775 PC and I want to know if I will use the x38-dq6 or a different mb. If I have some improvements with the new bios, I will use it for sure.

Comment

Feedback as promised:
        I've flashed the new bios x38dq6.f9h (standard procedure -> load defaults, then Qflash, load defaults and after that personalization of bios settings) and I can confirm that none of the issues described at beginning of the thread were fixed in this bios version.
        I use now a P45 mb from a different manufacturer (half the x38dq6 price) and it has none of the issues mentioned before + performance is the in the same range with x38.
        So, in the end I need to give up with this expensive Gigabyte motherboard. For the future I will be more carefully when select a Gigabyte motherboard.
        I am very positive impressed by the support I received here in this forum - you do a great job!
        Thanks for support.
        Nick

Comment

Hi! I've just signed up to find out about how close to a final version the new f9i bios is?

Comment

Working...
          X