Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-EP45-UD3R: Hardware Monitor shows low voltages

Hi,

I'm running Hardware Monitor and it shows that my CPU VCORE and my +3.3V Min at a very low voltage. Here is a pic:

I'm just wondering if this is something to worry about?

Thanks!

Re: GA-EP45-UD3R: Hardware Monitor shows low voltages

You're looking at the "Min" column which probably shows the minimum the program has measured in the current session. If the values in the "Min" column were actually correct then there's no way your PC would actually be still running, those measurements must be off.
    The "Value" column is what it currently measures, if that doesn't change much under load and you experience no instability then everything is fine.

Comment

Try out Everest (Look in the Computer/sensor section) it picks up voltages much better then that will >>>

In that app image above though, the left hand column is what you need to worry about "Value" and they all look fine

Comment

The middle column simply cannot be right since there's no way the PC would still be running if it were right.

Comment

Thanks for all your information guys. I'll check out everest as soon as I can.

Comment

So, how did everest pan out? Just checking in with you to see if all was indeed ok as we suspected

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
              So, how did everest pan out? Just checking in with you to see if all was indeed ok as we suspected
              Hey, I haven't looked into everest yet. I've been really busy at work. Will check it over the weekend though and let you know.

Comment

Ahh ok! Well I was just checking in with you. Have a good day at work, and enjoy your weekend

Comment

I just downloaded and installed everest. I went to Computer->Sensor and everything looks ok. I'll run a System Stability Test later on and see how it goes.

Comment

Sounds good!

Post back anytime if you have anymore questions or run into any issues

Comment

Working...
                    X