No announcement yet.

GA-EP45T-UD3P Chipset problem possibly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-EP45T-UD3P Chipset problem possibly?

Ok here is some pictures of my memory timings, If it's not too much trouble for ya, would ya mind lookin it over and telling me if they look right? I'm a noob when it comes to the advanced timings.
    Attached Files

Comment

1.the ddr3 memory ive no idea on.there are a couple of ep45t posts recently in the forum.
      2. boot in at optimum defaults maybe and reinstall from there.
      3. I do have one (optional) update available from windows,its a realtek driver.i havent used it because the pc seems to work ok.
      4.I have vista 64 sp1 on the dvd already also.
      5.you get a full suite of 32 drivers because there arent that many 64bit programs out there.64 bit progs are put in the programs folder 32 bit programs are put in the programs(x86) folder and as u probly found out too 64bit ie doent work very well :0
      6.I had 64 bit vista installed on the hdd already while using another gigabyte motherboard and i didnt have to reinstall it when i put this machine together.Really helpfull eh :).I just had to renter the product key .
      experiment with not putting in the gigabyte drivers cd till vista is installed? or the other way round?
      Thats all i can think of.
      Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
      Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
      Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
      8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
      60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
      GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
      Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
      http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

Ok thanks for the info guys, gonna run a memtest over night and see if it comes up with anything and do some more research on ddr3 memory timings. I appreciate your time and Info :)

Comment

Working...
        X