EP45-UD3R F7 bios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EP45-UD3R F7 bios?

hi, i've done a few searches and can't find a location where this bios is available for download. I was doing some reading on these forums and a few members said F7/F7a helped their temps? i would be interested to at least check that out, and if there is any other info to contribute, i'd like to hear that as well.

i have a Q9550 coming in the mail today, hopefully within a couple of hours, and I'm gunning for 4 GHz so i'll be referring to lsdmeasap's advice that i've read in the past and may have some questions in addition. all i know right now is that my q6700 is a dog and i want it out of my system.

anyway, thanks

Re: EP45-UD3R F7 bios?

also, just so that i'm clear, the preferable configuration for the maximum overclock is to have C1E and EIST disabled, but LLC enabled? this is to mitigate voltage undulations, right?

if i can get the system stable with EIST and C1E, are they good to have, for heat/energy sake? thanks

Comment

Re: EP45-UD3R F7 bios?

As far as I know the F7 bios is only for the UD3P. But, if you look at the bios dates for both boards, they are all the same....just different bios number for each board.
      So F6 for UD3R = F7 for UD3P

GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS - GA-EP45-UD3P (rev. 1.0)
      GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS - GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.0)

Comment

Working...
      X