Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it dangerous for 24/7?

Re: Is it dangerous for 24/7?

The voltages are fine, you can try whether you go lower on the NB though.

What are you using to monitor CPU temperature? 41C is too low to be true with air cooling, unless you use something revolutionary. Download Coretemp and check your CPU temp with that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The E8400 I have/had ran cool also, staying in the 40's at 4Ghz. I have ~19C room temp. They run cool.

Oh and that system temp sensor that shows in everest and ET6 is near the SB from what I've seen, deff not the NB temps
          Last edited by SpeedEuphoria; 02-11-2009, 09:17 AM.
          New Q9650, Gigabyte UD3P, 4GB OCZ Platinum, Asus TOP 4850, Antec TP3 550W, Vista 64 SP1/XP SP3.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2641801

Comment

I agree with Nickel020, 45C sounds like the CPU case temperature, not the core temp. Could you please double check this?

Also, Prime95 is not the most severe stress test. Try LinX, Intel Burn Test, OCCT, etc. that are based on the Intel Linpack benchmark.
            Intel Q9550 @ 3.842GHz * Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 * 8GB of OCZ Reaper HPC * nVidia GeForce GTX 660 * Mac OS X 10.9.2

Comment

Comment

Comment

Did you read my first post? All your questions are answered there...

Comment

Working...
                  X