Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here know how to use the "search" function??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here know how to use the "search" function??

There are a million posts asking the same "how do I do this", "what are the best settings for...."

Try and use the search function and slap in your mobo there. You'll probably get 10 posts with the same questions asked as you are asking.

It creates a lot less clutter and pools info in one place for all to see.

Maybe a sticky for each board series is in order just like the memory sticky. One for X48, X58.... one for P35/P45, UD3 series, DS3 series, etc.....

PM's to the techs/mods also keep the clutter down if you have specifics on your rig.

Re: Does anyone here know how to use the "search" function??

Good post! Great idea! Would follow up on it..

Wait.. I'm not a mod..

ahem..

Hope someone follows up on it! lol

Comment

Yea, just look on the front page...... it's filled with UD3P/R posts basically asking the same thing.

People- look in these posts using the search function and you will keep the clutter down 10 fold. You may even be able to help each other by comparing notes/settings that worked for you.

I've posted my settings for someone in at least 10 different posts. I'm a newb with this board, but have gotten her stable to 4ghz so far with a few PM's to other members with similiar rigs and reading the memory tweak thread on my own.

Check the memory thread FIRST before posting memory setting questions.... uggghhhh!

Comment

PM's do not help!!!!!

I cannot help in a PM due to the size and Char. limit (5000) of the box, and that also does not allow others to get help later by using search. (If they even do)

Ya, some stickies per board would be nice, but I dont have time right now and we are piling up the stickies ATM anyhow

But YES, it would be great it people would search as there is TONS of info posted here and you are right each new thread is generally asking the same answered questions.

Comment

Working...
        X